BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Rosemary Leaf Whole .72 oz Product Features ROSEMARY LEAFWHOLE Size: .72 OZ Brand: FRNTHB (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 089836183958 U see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
I don't know how it taste , I've seen many recipes using rosemary . But i bet i tastes really good freshly picked
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
Great seasoning to put while you're cooking ... Specially for bake potatoes !!!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I like using rosemary on everything i cook. i use it on my potatoes when i cook them in the oven.
Jessica T.
I love rosemary. It goes amazing with chicken or steak. It gives food an amazing savory taste. I recommend this product.
Bashayer A.
Winnetka, CA
Its amazing. Its Multi purpose. I use it when I cook my chicken or turkey especially when I pop them in the oven. Also My mom tells me to put rosemary in the car especially for smokers out their it takes the smell away.