BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Save on Frontier Herb 1.34 Oz Poultry Seasoning This Traditional Seasoning- Headed By Sage And Thyme- Partners Perfectly With Poultry And Stuffing. Try It With Other Savory Ingredients Too.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 089836183934 U see more...

Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
The Frontier line of herbs and spices would have to be my go to brand whenever I'm looking to restock my cabinet. Recently I used one of my favorite products, the Frontier Herb Poultry Seasoning for a delicious whole roasted chicken recipe. Oh my gosh it was insanely savory this blend goes amazing with some melted butter brushed onto the chicken and some tend love and care. After the chicken was fully cooked I made a homemade gravy from the juices left on the bottom of the pan. There is nothing better than homemade gravy let me tell you. This herb blend made the gravy that much more special and packed a heavy punch of flavors. I always use this blend for my roasted chicken recipe and I hope you guys will try it out and see if you agree!
Veronica M.
I have used this not only on chicken but on vegetables as well but adds extra flavor without having to use additional items or ingredients. I love to use it for quick meals for my family and especially for my son because he will actually eat his chicken and veggies with the extra flavor.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
This seasoning taste really good on chicken. I really like it on my grilled chicken, put little bit on before goes on grill and continue to season it while cooking. Really like the fact it's organic. It is more expensive then other seasonings.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love using this chicken seasoning whether I'm cooking an entire chicken, chicken breasts or even tenders! It's a must have in our pantry 🐓
Autumn C.
It's so rare to find something that tastes so good and I'm glad that I stumbled across this product!! Well worth it, try it out!!
Lydia L.
Markham , ON
The price is very reasonable, the taste is great,
you only need to use very little, use it not only on chicken, also beef pork or seafood

Jennie H.
Viscount , SK
I loved this spice. I used it at thanksgiving on my turkey and I had so many comments about the taste !
Lucie R.
Toronto, Ontario
Yum yum this spice is flavorful and yummy i recommend this a lot so yeaaaaaah
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Is this product good for making homemade cornbread dressing?