BY FRONTIER CO-OP

All Natural A must for Mexican and African cooking, chili flakes will liven up any dish.  Use sparingly in marinara and pizza sauces, and on grilled vegetables and meats.  Chilies can be irritating to the eyes and skin, so handle with caution. Botanical name: Capsicum annuum L. var. annuum Freshness Dated Non-Irradiated Quality Products for Natural Living™ Taste That Makes a Difference Superior flavor starts at the source.  We work with our growers to ensure quality, sustainability and ethical trade through our in-house sourcing program. Questions? see more...

Rebecca  M.
Rebecca M.
Foodie Expert
I love the little hint of spice red pepper has on food especially pizza so yummy and great taste i love the spice just a little goes a long way
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
This is pretty good. It's one of teh brands I purchase when I'm living on this side of the country. It works well in my food, and honestly, I love their other spices better. It's nice to have the bottles match ;-)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Springview, NE
The spice and flavor to this variety is amazing. It is a little more pricey (for the natural product, I'm guessing), but is definitely worth it every so often.
Rebecca  M.