BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Taste That Makes A DifferenceBy choosing this Fair Trade Certified product you are directly supporting a better life for farming families through fair prices, direct trade, community development, and environmental stewardship. Also known as true cinnamon, ceylon cinnamon has a subtly more delicate and sweet flavor than the more common cassia cinnamon. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Rita H.
I love Frontier brand herbs, this cinnamon taste natural and not overpowering. I sprinkle it on my hot chocholate and cold brew ice coffee
Mahayla P.
This is the best cinnamon I've ever used. It makes the best snicker doodle cookies and it's non gmo so you know it's all natural and safe.
claudia z.
This cinnamon has a mild flavor and goes great with my honey tea.
Is really good! Simply Organic spices and the cinnamon is wonderful
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Whether your baking, making smoothies or sprinkling on yogurt this cinnamon is wonderful!
Vaishu S.
I love this so much I want to eat this more yum!!!!!! Thanks u app Mug for this my bro also like tgis
Katrina G.
I always have this cinnamon my my pantry. This is my go to spice for almost everything.