GroceryPantryFrontier Co-Op
Frontier Herb 34089 Peppermint Flavor A-F

Frontier Herb 34089 Peppermint Flavor A-F

by Frontier Co-Op

FRONTIER HERB 1x 2 OZ PEPPERMINT FLAVOR A/F, Best friend to chocolate, holiday baking and sinful drinks, It's also a known stomach settler, What's not to love?:, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA1802

Is this good for cookies and baking? How do you use this?
Start your review of Frontier Herb 34089 Peppermint Flavor A-F!
Michelle L.
Peppermint is great for digestion. I like adding this to my tea or just to some hot water. Also very good for nausea.
Tristan D.
London, KY
I love peppermin! It is so good! It is a very strong flavor for just a few drops! I definitely recommend!
Macie T.
Nisland, SD
I really love this product! I use every year for Christmas time!! I make homemade candy canes with this and they taste so delicious!! Highly recommend this product.
Alice R.
OMG i love this! i remember i went to costco once and they made a smoothie out of avocados and other fruits and they put some of this mint thing and it gave it a really good flavor!!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
So many uses for peppermint. As a flavoring for homemage toothpaste, a tea enhancer, add it to smoothies for a refreshing boost. The possibilites are endless.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...