BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Enjoyed in cuisines the world over for its warm, spicy-sweet aroma and flavor, ginger complements both sweet (think gingerbread) and savory (think stir fry) dishes. It's available in whole root, cut and sifted, powdered, and crystallized, so you can choose the perfect form for your perfect dish. see more...

Lydda L.
Miami Beach
This is a good product that packs a punch when it comes to flavor. My low coding is due to the fact that I highly prefer fresh ginger root than the powder. It has many more healthy properties and you can even grow it at home!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
There are so many uses for ginger root. I like to sprinkle it in my smoothies and also in my hot tea to soothe a sore throat along with lemon and honey.
Debra W.
Rensselaer, IN
Surprisingly this helps with nausea. Definitely got me through some rough times. It has settled my stomach and is recommend for use by many pots patients