BY FRONTIER CO-OP #82 in Spices

Frontier Cinnamon Sticks 2 3/4Cinnamon is the world's most popular baking spice. You'll recognize its familiar taste and aroma in cakes, breads, cookies, breads and pies, dumplings, puddings, pastries and ice cream. It's common in savory dishes, too-soups, chutneys, catsup, pickles, squash, vinegars and meat glazes-and hot drinks like cider, coffee, tea and cocoa. Cinnamon complements fruits like apricots, cherries, apples, blueberries and oranges. Vegetables, too-especially carrots, spinach and onions-are enhanced by cinnamon's pungent sweetness. In combination with other spices (like cloves, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger, allspice, and black pepper), cinnamon shows up in a wide array of spice blends, including pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, cider blends, five spice powder, curries, pickling spice, even popcorn seasoning! see more...

Buy on iHerb
Jadon P.
I love the smell of cinnamon, so when I found this I thought I could put this around my house to make it smell like cinnamon. Boy was I right! The house smells so cozy now like it's fall! Would definitely 100% recommend!
Monique H.
Reedley, CA
These are wonderful to make tea out of to make arroz con leche they make it taste more natural and flavorful these are really good 10 corporate and different types of meals just to get the flavor and you can remove the sticks
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
These are perfect for the holidays. Put a just the right amount into Apple cider. Also great for boiling to make your house smell Ooo so yummy!
Marlena M.
Lancaster , CA
I love this product it tastes so good and is definatly worth my money ... i will purchase agin i eat these rare
ana m.
Stamford, CT
Sticks are perfect for desserts and tea for their scent is delicious and very rich exselent I very like much
maria p.
These cinnamon sticks are so very flavored!! I love them and use them very often over the Holiday Season.
Wily G.
Los palitos de canela son el toque perfecto para cualquier postre. De verdad que les da un sabor único
María E.
I love cinnamon. This is amazing for recipes and desserts. And I like use this in teas
Natalie G.
Love having these around when making rice putting or adding flavoring to my coffee!!!