BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Health From The Sun Lignan Gold FLAX OIL is a certified organic, high lignan flaxseed oil that is guaranteed fresh and delicious. Each serving supplies: Alpha-Linolenic Acid (omega-3) 7,140 mg Linoleic Acid (omega-6) 1,820 mg Oleic Acid (omega-9) 1,890mgFlax particulate is the richest known plant source of lignans and Lignan Gold FLAX OIL is 20% FLAX PARTICULATE (approximately 2800 mg per serving).Lignan Gold FLAX OIL: QAI certified organic flaxseed oil and particulate Freshly cold expeller-pressed in a closed environment protecting oil from light, oxygen and heat Superior fresh taste, preserved with our unique, antioxidant blend Stays fresh longer than most other brands Innovative packaging - light inhibiting, nitrogen - flushed bottle with induction seal to preserve freshness Health From The Sun products are rigorously quality tested to guarantee purity, potency, and Truth-in-Labeling see more...

Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I personally prefer the actual seed to the oil. It seems more versitile to me than the oil does because the oil has a stronger taste. I would prefer to put it in smoothies because it is easier for me to get all my nutrients that way.
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love drinking flax oil in the morning upon waking up. Due to all the amazing health benefits it offers, I hope my past 2 years of using it keeps doing wonders to my body.