BY FRONTIER CO-OP

USDA Organic NonIrradiated Kosher Certified Organic by QAI Even the earliest cooks and healers considered garlic powerful and indispensable, but when it was introduced in the United States in the 1700s, garlic was slow to catch on. Today, however, the average American consumes over 2 1/2 pounds of garlic annually. It's compatible with virtually every savory food, and is available in a number of convenient dried forms. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nancy H.
Livermore, CA
I love this garlic powder. It's super fine and great to add to breading for coating chicken or tofu. Not long ago it was recalled for salmonella and I like how fast the company issues a recall.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Love organic! I use a lot of garlic powder and this big bag is great! Last quite a while and I'd recommend this for business or those who use a lot of garlic!
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
This garlic powder makes a killer spaghetti sauce. We have been using Frontier in our household for well over a year now, and it hits the spot every time.
Heather S.
I haven't purchased this size before, but I only buy Frontier spices and I love them. the quality and flavor is excellent.
joanne b.
Whitehall, PA
I love Frontier spices. The organic garlic powder is great tasting. I buy this in bulk by the pound.
Paige P.
Frontier garlic powder never clumps and always tastes so fresh!! A go-to for most of my recipes.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
Looooooove this! so so yummy 10/10 would recommend for the chef in your home who loves garlic
Devon y.
Akron, OH
Love all Frontier products. I use the garlic powder in almost every meal. Great flavor!
Gillian H.
Calgary, AB
Absolutely amazing product!
You can add it into so many different recipes to give it that extra taste! I would highly recommend trying it out!
Teri T.
St. John's, NL
Added the perfect blend to my pasta without making it salty. Didn't require a lot to get the taste I desired.