Frontier Fair Trade Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali Certified Organic, 16-Ounce Bag uploaded by Sabrina D.

BY FRONTIER CO-OP

• Is this better than other cocoa powder? I know I can tast...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Organic and great flavor hard to find to purchase and very expensive i can't find at the store I love it for baking
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
An outstanding cocoa powder for all my chocolatey treats ! It dissolves well when mixing too which is important
Kristie C.
I love this brand! High quality, fair trade, organic, reasonably priced... what more could you ask for?
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This is high quality, delicious stuff! Make my own cocoa mix with this for mochas and cocoas. Yum!
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Great for baking or making your own homemade hot chocolate. I love that it is fair trade.
jess t.
Love this great value, leaves a gorgeous after taste! And lasts forever! Hardly even need much at a time! An i think its animal friendly (dont quote me) but im sure it is :)
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
I think this product tastes like any cocoa powder, but the drawing point for me is how fell it dissolves when baking. It doesn't leave little powder bubbles in the mix!
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
Is this better than other cocoa powder? I know I can taste a difference between brands.