BY FRONTIER DESIGN GROUP

Video Star makes you and your friends the stars of awesome music videos. There's no other app like it! Select from hundreds of built-in effects. Then add Power Packs to crank up the awesome. Create reversed "backwards" clips, act along with "clones" of yourself, move in slow-mo & fast forward, and make awesome stop motion and green screen effects. Pause at any time to set up a new scene. No matter how many scenes you shoot, the music stays in perfect sync. It's easy: • Select a song • Start shooting YouTube upload and sharing built right in. A great way to make Instagram Videos too! With thousands of five star reviews, like: • "Best app I ever downloaded! Love it!" • "This is what I've been waiting for! I've always wanted an app JUST like this. I have had this for about a year now and my friends and I LOVE it!!!" • "This app is amazing. I make so many cool videos I could have never done if it wasn't for video star!!!" Video Star is exclusively for music videos. Make vlogs and videos with live audio using VideoFX Live. see more...

Stephanie l.
If you don't want to purchase I movie this app is really fun and entertaining to make videos. With my niece loves to make music videos of herself
Kyleigh S.
Flower mound, Tx
This entertained me and my friends for hours if you are Bored I would RECOMEnd to get this