Frontier Cinnamon Sticks Whole 2.75

Frontier Cinnamon Sticks Whole 2.75"

BY FRONTIER CO-OP

All-Natural Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Sticks, Freshness Dated, Non-Irradiated see more...

• Does anyone know where I can purchase these?7 Answers
Frontier Cinnamon Sticks Whole 2.75
Frontier Cinnamon Sticks Whole 2.75"
Buy on Walmart
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
A great cinnamon stick that has a lot of flavor and great for recipes and even for decorating. Whenever I use them they end up making my house smell so good so if you like cinnamon then these are going to be great!
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
I love cinnamon, but rarely actually cook with these sticks. Instead, I boil some vanilla beans and 2-3 of these sticks in a pot on the stove and allow it to simmer for an hour or so. It makes the whole house smell absolutely amazing!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
These are great cinnamon sticks to add to any recipe. We like to use them with red cabbage or you could use them just to scent your home. They have a wonderful fresh smell that will make your food and your home smell like the holidays.
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
I use this to flavor my coffee in the morning. A little bit of cinnamon with a packet of stevia and I'm happy. Tastes especially good with cold brewed coffee! The package also comes with a lot and lasts forever.
Cher B.
Those are so good. I use them to make oatmeal ( old fashioned) I just boiled the water with this cinnamon it smell so good and make the oatmeal more tasty . They have them at Walmart for really good price.
Jennifer K.
Mukilteo , WA
I love frontier brand products and especially spices. You can taste the freshness and quality in the ingredients and it shines through your meals. I like to use the whole cinnamon sticks to make pho broth.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Such a staple, I use it in my oatmeal, in deserts or in my rice pudding. I like it but I found it alittle pricey. It taste just like any other whole cinnamon stick from the grocery store, so I was okay for me.
Megan N.
The cinnamon sticks are so well flavor and great for dessert. You can really taste the cinnamon in the spices that come along with it. I really recommend it to people who loves to bake or cook.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love cooking with while cinnamon sticks. It makes such a difference from the ground cinnamon. Might be a bit pricier but definitely has my vote with flavor!
Emily S.
Eastpointe, MI
My grandmother has this. She make hot chocolate and added this exact cinnamon stick to it.It was aamazing. It is a little cost. Bu t I love it.
Brittany G.
Does anyone know where I can purchase these?