BY FRONTIER CO-OP

Flavorful, comforting, gentle, traditional chamomile tea is made with German chamomile flowers. A versatile herb, chamomile is also an ingredient in shampoos and conditioners for light colored hair, in skin care creams and lotions, and in relaxing bath blends. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Jennifer M.
These chamomile flowers are amazing quality at a great price. I really love Frontier products and this is one of my favorites. I use them in baths, in tea, and even to make my own hydrosols and beauty products. It is such soothing, herbal scent. The best part is that I can buy these from my local coop in the bulk section, so I can get exactly the amount I need in my own zero-waste jar.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
We are so thrilled with this product! Our bag arrived clearly marked USDA organic. I was concerned that because it was so much cheaper than the chamomile flowers we'd gotten elsewhere that it would be inferior quality. However, we compared it to the expensive stuff we had - which wasn't even organic - and you could not tell them apart. Taste-wise it is excellent. This is first rate all around. This price is awesome. We'll continue to get this brand of chamomile and try some of their other stuff as well.
Jessica F.
Hollywood, FL
I absolutely love chamomile tea for a soothing way to wind down, you can also make a nice tea for an upset stomach if you include a bit of ginger. Frontier herbs has the best quality herbs and this is no exception.
suehayliz o.
Well i havnt tried this secifically ut i have tried another brand of chamomile flowers its great for tea especially if you suffer migrains
Renginar A.
Mississauga , ON
Frontier Chamomole Flowers are great. You can make tea which smells so freash. I would highly recommend it.