BY FRONTIER CO-OP

• Will this give pastries a good flavor?1 Answers
  • Should I get it? Yes or no?2 Answers
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
We use this all the time at the coffee stand I manage because we make our own pumpkin spice sauce for the holiday season. We also use it in baking all the time and it adds such a nice pumpkin spice flavor to our recipes. This blend is good quality and a good price!
Kelli A.
Taste fabulous and it has such a great price too it! Very cheap! I always recommend this flavor to a friend and they always love it! There are so many fun recipes to go with this pumpkin one too! Very satisfied
Gillian C.
Gallion, AL
An excellent blend. So many are too strong but not this kne. Use it not only for pie but pumpkin bread, pumpkin butter and even flavor sugar cookies and top with cream cheese icing!
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
So good! Plus a bonus that it comes in bulk! I use this so much of this during the holidays. I got mine online & it was such a great price. It was my first time using it and I would so recommend to others!
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
I have to have this in my cabinet at all times! A pumpkin spice lover
Way before it was trendy! I use this in so many things and it's so delicious! Great price and value!
Nikki J.
This is sold for a great price with great value. I personally only like pumpkin spice in the fall. I like to feel in the fall spirit but this is great for pumpkin spice drinks or homemade pumpkin pie
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Frontier makes the highest quality spices and herbs. I have baked many pumpkin pies in my life, and this is one of the top pumpkin pie spice seasoning blend.
Nicole W.
Tomball, TX
Great in muffins, pie, etc... we use a lot of this at Thanksgiving. None of the individual species in it are over-powering. i prefer the organic version.
Judith B.
This seasoning is so good with pies or cakes. So many things you can put pumpkin spice seasons. The quality is really good. Flavor is amazing.
Cheyenne D.
I love the season when it's time to start buying sweaters and drinking pumpkin spice coffees. It is one of my favorite times of the year
Megan R.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
What do you use this for?
Katie R.
Hornbeak , TN
Would this be good to put in pies, muffins, etc.?
Vanessa C.
Hmmm.. what would be a good dish to make with this seasoning?
Adiana P.
Is it good?
Kristine L.
Should I get it? Yes or no?