Frontier Aura Cacia Patchouli Pure Essential Oil 2 fl oz uploaded by Meabh B.

BY FRONTIER CO-OP

A widely used fixative in perfumes, patchouli's rich, earthy aroma provides an olfactory bridge between floral and herbaceous oils. Add a few drops to sweet almond oil to create a nourishing treatment for dry skin. Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin. Color: Dark orange to brownish. Viscosity: Viscous and sticky. Top Note: Wine-like elusive floral. Middle Note: Very rich, sweet-herbaceous, aromatic-spicy, woody-balsamic. Dry Note: Sweet, very tenacious. Aromatherapy Actions: Romantic, soothing, exotic, sensual. Origin: Indonesia. Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the properly dried plants. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Super amazing essential oil! I love the scent and the awesome benefits that essential oils offer to your health and body.
Meabh B.
I love the scent of Patchouli & this brand delivers. Very natural & woodsy scented, not synthetic at all. I use when making my own body butter, use in a warmer to add fragrance to a room & mix with coconut oil for a moisturizer for my skin. A little goes a long way when using for room fragrance. I'm definitely a fan of Aura Cacia products!
haley c.
Love this oil. The scent is just strong enough, and it lasts a while. Patchouli is one of my favorite scents
Dawn M.
The Frontier aura casino patchouli pure essential oil is really useful I would definitely recommend
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Smells really good and I guess it's supposed to be pretty good for you. I don't get sick often so it's hard to compare
Shelby G.
Lanett , AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Just here for a badge so yeah