BY FRONTIER CO-OP

All-Natural Frontier Co-op Almond Alcohol-Free Flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tara T.
Foodie Expert
Frontier has many quality all natural extracts and flavor. Almond is a great addition to cakes and muffins.
Chiara C.
Chinle, AZ
Use for all my baking projects! Especially when I make cheesecake filled strawberries! Little expensive but worth the price- don't have all the extra preservatives.
Jessica P.
Almond flavoring can add so much to a recipe, and Frontier's almond flavoring does not disappoint! I love using it to flavor my homemade creamer, or in different baking endeavors.
Ariella B.
This product has a great almond flavor and I love the fact that it is chemical, and best of all alcohol free!
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
This product tastes very good, I love to use it for baking, especially in cookies.
Christina G.
Kailua, HI
Foodie Expert
This is delicious and adds a nice almost flavor to baked goods! I used this on my Italian cookies this year and it was a hit!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
While I really prefer to use almond milk in order to get almond flavoring into things, this stuff is a great accent flavor!
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
I really like this almond flavor. My big criticism is with the cap. It gets all black and junky after a few uses. I clean it off, and then it gets all mucked up again (around where you screw it onto the bottle). I wish the top were different.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
If you are a baker , almond flavoring is a must have and Frontier has the best. I love that it taste just like the flavor suggest and not to bitter.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
This almond extract has such a strong, almond flavor. It smells SO good too! I typically use it when I bake poppyseed muffins.