Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines
18202 Reviews
1 / 5
If I could give 0 stars, I would! Everyone's different, but in my opinion, Frontier is the absolute worst airline! You literally get what you pay for. Customer service is the absolute worst! They get commission for carry-ons not fitting into their box, or if it has wheels! Most of the time, over half the line has to pay. If you're on a layover flight, don't think you're safe; if the first state let you go, the next may charge you! They kick people off of flights, treat people poorly, over charge, constantly delay flights, and the list goes on and on!! Every flight I've been on, I've seen a silly issue that could have been handled differently. I’ve never experienced this much chaos anywhere else.
1 / 5
We arrived at thier kiosk and had a bag for our son we needed to check and we were charged 200 dollars for one bag. Our flight cost us 495. I am not sure how they can justify charging such a high rate for a bag. Then we attempted to changen 0ur flight till the next day and they wanted to charge us another 600 dollars. They don't offer any snack or drinks without charging. They advertise as being affordable and are the complete opposite. They charge for everything nickel and diming everyone. I would rather pay 1000 to another airline before I will ever fly on Frontier airline again. These guys take full advantage of every passenger and to top it off their planes arent even comfortable. What gives them the right to take advantage of people? It's horrible customer service to top it off. I will file a complaint anywhere someone will listen. This is how upset they have made myself and my husband and I'm sure this will be swept under the rug without a care in the world by this company. They are rapists. They could care less about you their customer. Go to Southwest... you can check 2 bags for free and you don't pay for seats and they give you snacks and drinks on the house because they actually care about their passengers.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Frontier Airlines is a good choice for travelers who prioritize cost savings over comfort and convenience. I fly frontier for the convenience of having a small airport close to home. By being prepared for additional fees and managing expectations regarding in-flight amenities, passengers can enjoy significant savings on domestic and some international flights. Extra fees for carry on and checked baggage. For those who require more comfort or comprehensive service, another airline might be a better fit.
1 / 5
The baggage policy is one of the worst I’ve ever heard of, you pay $70 just to have a carry on and then they oversell the flights so you can end up getting dropped off the flight list. I’ve never had this issue with other airlines, even Spirit. The prices for all airlines are ridiculous and the inflation has no end in sight, but I would rather spend my money on an airline with better value and service. I travel a lot for work and leisure, but will never use this airline again. It was by far the most stressful travel experience, and I’ve had to wait 6+ hours with other airlines… but at least the other airlines were nice about the inconvenience. Frontier does not care
1 / 5
We booked 3 premium seats in row 2 for the extra leg room and early boarding. We confirmed our seat choices only to have Frontier change our seats splitting our family up where our child cant sit with his parents. Despite communicating with them that our family paid extra to sit together, we were told our only option was to downgrade but at “no extra cost.” They said they couldn’t put us back together despite separating us in the first place. Now our family is forced to fly separately. What’s the point of paying extra and booking seats if it can be changed at any time without warning, notification, explanation, or remedy? We are frequent travelers on multiple airlines and have never encountered such lunacy. We will NEVER fly Frontier ever again.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’ve flown frontier several times. I’m located close to several hubs. Sometimes you can find truly stellar rates especially if you don’t need a ton of luggage. The down side is if find a rate that seems decent you need to total it all up if you’re taking extra luggage or want a particular seat as they charge for everything. If you can find an awesome rate I’d recommend them. Comfort seems no worse than any other airline unless you have the ability to upgrade with another. I’ve only had one delay with frontier and it was only by a couple hours. Their attendants have always been kind.
1 / 5
BUYER BEWARE!!! This has got to be the worst airline in the world. They were originally cheaper than the others but after you calculate $149 one way per checked bag, $32 for three drinks and one snack, 5 delayed flights including one where we had to go from one side of ATL airport to the other and the absolute rude and callused disregard towards the passengers I will absolutely NEVER fly with these clowns again!! The icing on the cake was, on our return flight, since they "overbooked the flight", if your bad weighed more than 40 pounds, regardless of whether you'd already paid their "overweight" fee online, you would still have to pay an additional $180 or you could choose to ship it via UPS or FEDEX. Nearly every single person in line waiting to drop their bags were faced with the same issue and everyone was furious!!!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
You're paying comparable prices either one way or other as they have very strict baggage policy and charge way too much on desk. But otherwise you get what you pay so do not expect high end services
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Every time we travel within US we are always trying to stay with frontier. They are so comfortable and the staff always so welcoming. Very friendly
1 / 5
Flights cancelled last minute and since there’s only 1 flight a day from my airport it really screws things up. They make you put your personal item in a bin to make sure it fits. If it doesn’t your paying. Terrible seats that have no cushion. Flight attendants look miserable and don’t even smile. Only good thing about this airline is the price, but…. You get what you pay for.