BY FRONTIER AIRLINES

Elaine M.
beaumont
I have only been on a plane twice in my life. Once on the way to Austin Tx from CA, and the second flight was the flight back home to CA. For this flight my family and I chose Frontier airlines because it was a last minute trip we had planned to visit my sister-in-law. We were able to find the tickets online for a very affordable price. Our tickets only costed 45$ there and back and we stayed in Texas for five days! We had an amazing trip and quick and easy 3 hour flight back home. This was my husband and I just moments after we got off our plane In Austin Texas. Our flight was early, so as you can see from the loads of baggage under eyes we were a little tired, but very excited we landed from our flight safely.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I recently flew frontier on my return flight from Denver. The plane was nice and big. I felt comfortable. Or as comfortable as I could be on a plane at least. The staff was nice and pleasant. The only downside was the charges for literally everything. Nothing was free. No beverages or even snacks. I brought my own so I didn’t need to buy anything but it would’ve been nice to have the option of a little snack or drink. I know air travel is expensive so I’m not going to complain for the charges, it was just weird to me that nothing was offered free of charge like most other airlines. I suppose the airlines need to stay in business somehow so I guess this is how they do it. I will say though I love how each plane is sponsored by an endangered animal. I got to look out of my window and see a cute little ocelot on the wing ☺️
Nita G.
Orlando, FL
I have used Frontier flights at least 8 times between now and November. I have been to Atlanta 2 times and Raleigh NC 2 times round trip. I live in Orlando and I like the $20 flights they have. It makes it cheaper than gas or bus ride there. I either bring a backpack or a small carry on. They only have one flight per day so you have to be on time (early) I missed my flight in Atlanta for confusion my lyft driver dropped me off in international. I fought with customer service. The ticket price was $50 for me and my daughter and they wanted to charge me $99 dollars EACH to rebook. I took the bus back home and settled for a credit. Customer service was in the phillipines. And I had to call at least 5 times. Don’t pay for the seat selection it is a rip off!
Michaela C.
Westfield, IN
I only fly Frontier because it’s a direct flight into Las Vegas from my airport and the ticket prices are low. I realize it is a budget airline, and it is definitely noticeable. There are ZERO complimentary services onboard (no beverages or snacks) and you only get one small personal item. If you have a personal item and a carry-on you are supposed to pay an extra fee. The check-in process online is really long and annoying and they are constantly trying to get you to pay extra for “upgrades”. I paid for an extra bag once and NOBODY even checked my ticket to see that I had paid for a carry-on. If you check in online and you have 2 bags, don’t pay for it, because nobody will actually confirm that you did. Just save yourself the $30-$40 dollars.
David M.
Lexington
My girlfriend had a flight from Cincinnati to La Guradia leaving at 7:50:   It was delayed because of a weather delay in San Antonio.     The wait, caused the crew to exceed thier hours .     They couldn't get another crew until 11:pmFlight arrived at Cincinnati at 12:15.    After  she boarded the plane at 12:55,   the had to disembark, because THIS crew had not exceeded thier allowable hours.   She spend the WHOLE night on the floor.She doesn't complain..  I would have been livid.    They gave her a hotel voucher but all rooms were full.  NEVER< NEVER< NEVER fly Frontier airlines not matter how cheap.  Hope they go out of business with reviews like this!
Adina S.
Rochester, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The good thing about Frontier is their affordability. However, if you have a carry on or luggage to check in, the cost sometimes ends up being just as much as a normal carrier. Sometimes more. They only fly out certain days of the week, which is fine, until you get a cancelled flight and your options are very limited. When our flight was cancelled on a Monday more than 5 hours from when we were supposed to leave, they only offered to rebook us for Friday with no accommodation, or to give us a refund, which was $125 and would not be enough to book with another airline. I know not to expect much from budget airlines, but that seemed a little ridiculous to me. I will avoid Frontier in the future.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I recently purchased 2 round trip tickets via frontier airlines w/ 2 suitcases & a carry on. I paid overall $600 and honestly that is pretty cheap for flights ( it was the cheapest at the time ). The flight attendants were so nice and they demonstrated the safety of seatbelts and the life jackets too very nicely. The seats were not very comfortable for long flights (ours was 2 ours the first time and the second was 4 / 5 due to engine troubles & them keeping us on the plane) and that’s the only downfall. They have amazing deals for snacks and drinks so take advantage of those bundles guys!!! I highly recommend flying with frontier you won’t regret it. I had an incredible time honestly.
Ivana J.
Windermere, FL
I will not choose Frontier next time!!!

The first time I used Frontier I was shocked at how cheap the tickets were. I was super excited that the found affordable tickets until I stepped onto the plane. Right off the bat everything seemed very uncomfortable. The seats were super hard and they didn’t decline not one bit. The trays are about half the size of a laptop which is not convenient. Nothing fits on it. The staff wasn’t the best. That was the worst flight I had ever been on. I still had a little bit of hope though. Maybe it was only that plane that was bad. Maybe if I try flying with Frontier again it would be better right? Wrong.

I went on another flight just to see if it was better. Not at all. Everything was the same, the seats, the trays, the flight attendants. This time on this flight you couldn’t hear the people talking over the intercom. The volume was super low. There also was no way of knowing where you were and how much longer the plane ride would be. The plane didn’t even have WiFi. I felt very unsafe when I stepped on the airplane. It just didn’t feel right. Fortunately I got home safe.

If you are looking for a cheap airline I recommend Southwest. They’re not as cheap as Frontier but it’s definitely worth what you are paying for.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I normally don't shop around for airlines. But when I saw a fantastic deal on a flight to Denver, I decided to give Frontier a try. Boy, was that a mistake.

When I went to check in, there was no one at the desk. I waited with several other people and no one ever showed up. We couldn't check in through the self serve kiosk and no one came to check us in. I called customer service, waited forever to speak with someone, and after explaining that I had been waiting for an hour and a half for a desk representative, was told that it was my fault that I missed my flight and that they couldn't do anything about it. This infuriated me, and it was as if they were not even listening to what I was telling them.

I then told them that I would be needing my money back since I needed to now book a different flight through a different airline to get to where I needed to be that day. They offered to fly me there a week later, obviously ignoring the part where I said that it was for a wedding and that I needed to be there that night. They then offered to fly me six hours away the next morning. Again, not an option for me.

They eventually gave me a refund, which they charged me for. By then I was too stressed out and exhausted to argue with them. There is absolutely no way that I will ever fly Frontier ever again.
Jessica A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Frontier is the airline to go with if you are on a budget and can pack light. The flight itself is comfortable and the staff pleasant (they were amazing about helping us when my daughter's ears started really hurting her on ourdescent). It's a no frills flight so bring your own entertainment and be prepared to pay for your drinks. As for packing light, once you start adding in the price of checked baggage you really need to start comparing prices with other more full service airlines. Frontier might still be the best choice, but it's worth checking. All in all we enjoyed our experience and will likely use them again.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Any bad experience from this flight?
Samantha M.
What's the best deal you've ever gotten on a flight?
Sarah K.
Huntington , WV
Do they charge for a personal item? like bag back/purse
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have seen some really good prices, but not sure what the club price is all about. Do they charge for checked baggage? what is all included in the price? I'm so confused help
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does this airline have a lot of connection flights?