Frontier Airlines

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 994 O6O7
Do you prefer Frontier Airlines or Allegiant Travel for cheap flights?
I just wanted to know if Frontier Airlines has in flight wifi?
Start your review of Frontier Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha C.
unitedstates
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Frontier Airlines uploaded by Samantha C.
I love the simple experience and the travel credit card benefits. The flight attendants eased my anxiety and were very helpful :) bonus: I love the little animals on the wings! It’s so cute to see them staring out my window.
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Frontier Airlines uploaded by Autumn F.
They have a similar style to Spirit but I’ve had so many great experiences with Frontier Airlines! I’ve found great flights for great prices but they have always kept their planes clean and their staff is always so wonderful. I mainly fly Frontier and definitely recommend them 🙂
Sabrina F.
Belpre, OH
Frontier Airlines uploaded by Sabrina F.
I recently just used this airline to fly me from Ohio or California . Pros cheap Cons the checked bag prices . I think if they would include it in the flight package with at least one bag per ticket they would have more traffic to the airline it’s self
adalys V.
Saint Cloud
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Frontier Airlines uploaded by adalys V.
I love this airline I always fly with it have no problem super affordable amazing service!!!!
madeline F.
Davenport, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Frontier Airlines uploaded by madeline F.
This is possibly my favorite airline I always fly with frontier they’re extremely cheap and almost never have layovers and never have issues with them either
Spencer J.
Eagle Mountain
Not a great experience, but not inherently bad either. Just eh. On an average plane ride, with average service, and average benefits, you walk away with an average experience. If you’re looking for cheap flights, fly frontier. You definitely get what you pay for: a flight from one destination to another in a safe but very basic and moderate way.
Hannah M.
This was a decent experience, it wasn't the best, it wasn't very spacious , I felt very crowded, the bathroom set up is disgusting
Dee B.
You get what you paid for. Right when they started, their tickets were so cheap and nice. It was like $50 for a 1 way ticket which is a good price. The seats are tiny and the tray is super small but it does get you to your destination. Lately, their flights have been ridiculous (14 your flight due to stops for a 2 hour direct flight otherwise) and their prices skyrocketed.
Idanis  D.
Punta Gorda, FL
Frontier is a budget airline much like Spirit.  Don't expect to much eaxzle dazzle.  But they offer great deals to a variety of places.  If you ate just looking to get from point A to B in a cost effective manner, this is the way to go.  Their staff is very friendly and thier fleet is nice.
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Frontier Airlines uploaded by zulema A.
Está aerolínea es cierto que es barata, pero constantemente está sufriendo atrasos, sin mencionar que lo que te ahorras en el boleto te lo cobran en el equipaje pues tienen unas tarifas muy estrictas. La última vez que volé con Frontier el vuelo tuvo un atraso de 3 horas. Frontier Airlines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
il y a 2 mois
christy M. il y a 2 mois
Allegiant. I've not flown frontier and the one time I bought my brother a plane ticket on it, it was canceled and he missed work 🙈 Orlando to Vegas via allegiant.
Priscilla C.
Toledo, OH
il y a un an
Brendan A. il y a 2 mois
probably for a fee
Anne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 2 ans
Frontier Airlines . Has anyone had trouble with an approved in cabin pet before??
Brandy O. il y a un an
I had a great experience with Alaska with my pet. I don’t know about the other airlines.