Frontera Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce for Ground Beef uploaded by Shana C.Frontera Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce for Ground Beef uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY FRONTERA

Gourmet Seasoning from Chef Rick Bayless With Mild Red Chili & Cumin. Mild. All natural. No preservatives. No gluten ingredients used. Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce Amp up your tacos by adding fresh flavor.  All it takes is a pouch of Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce warmed with browned meat or chicken.  For a flavor that takes me straight back to my Southwest childhood, I simmer browned ground chuck with the richness of red chile, tomato and spices, wrap it in warn corn tortillas and enjoy some of the best tacos ever. Rick Bayless:  Award-wi. see more...

Buy on Target
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
This skillet seasoning is so wonderful. Not only was it easy to use and to create an amazing taco night during the week. It also has a great flavor without lots of additives. I am so impressed with it. I like that each seasoning package is made in small batches to you get more flavor.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
My family's favorite taco seasoning! It has the best flavor. Most seasonings don't have enjoy to then to overpower the ground beef this does. Easy to use, doesn't take a long time to make. I've bought it too many times to count!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Spring Hill, TN
I enjoyed this skillet sauce. Makes for a quick and easy taco night! I prefer chicken tacos usually, but this made the ground beef much more flavorful and delicious.
Kaitlain L.
Kaitlain L.
Taneytown, MD
This is another example as to why people should steer away from the powdered taco mixes! Made with real ingredients that you can actually pronounce! I keep a couple packs of these in my pantry at all times!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this sauce all the time! I use it with chicken and beef! So yummy and adds lots of flavor to my meals!