BY FRONTERA

From Chef Rick Bayless With Roasted Tomatillo, Habanero & Garlic. Just add avocados. All natural. No preservatives. No gluten ingredients used Make amazing guacamole at home with the fresh flavors of your favorite Mexican restaurants! Rick Bayless:  Award-winning chef, author, host of Public Television s. Mexico - One plate at a Time and winner of Bravo s. Top Chef Masters . Quick Recipe - Makes About 2 Cups Coarse. see more...

• This stuff seems really good, any idea where I can buy it at? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this pouch of guacamole mix to make at home! I love it because it has a nice amount of spicy to it but without being too much. It’s so easy to use, all you have to do is mash up two avocados and add the mix. I love to add onions and tomatoes to mine whenever I make it.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
This is really easy to use to make a quick guacamole. It's not too spicy but just adds a little kick. I mix it with two ripe avocados and dice up tomato and it's delicious.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
If you love guacamole and you love dips with a kick, you have to try this! I simply take a few avocados sliced them up, add season pouch stir and it's done. So easy and So yummy.
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
We bought two pack of these for a party we had it it was so good. It has its own spices but we added a little more to make it original and flavorful
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
I am obsessed with this stuff. Although it does have a bit of a kick, so I only use half of the package and about 3 avocados. So tasty!
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL
Officially obsessed, I live me some guac! but this stuff is like no other wonderfully delicious!!
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
This stuff seems really good, any idea where I can buy it at?