GroceryPantryFrontera
Mild Roasted Tomato Gourmet Mexican Salsa, 16 OZ (Pack of 6)

Frontera Mild Roasted Tomato Gourmet Mexican Salsa, 16 OZ (Pack of 6)

by Frontera

Frontera Mild Roasted Tomato Gourmet Mexican Salsa, 16 OZ (Pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frontera Mild Roasted Tomato Gourmet Mexican Salsa, 16 OZ (Pack of 6)!
Sarah C.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Target
I prefer to make my own salsa, but sometimes I'm desperate. Normally, I hate every jar sauce I get, because none of them taste like the family recipe passed down to me, obviously. Nothing can compare to that. First I got the chipotle Frontera and it was really good. Good enough that I thought I'd grab some more. Only there wasn't any more. I'd never even heard of this brand before. I'm from a city with a pretty good sized Hispanic population and lots of smaller independent companies making good salsas so I've eaten my fair share and these were a pleasant surprise. Would definitely try other things from this brand.

Looking for your answer?