BY FRONTERA

Frontera® Lime + Sea Salt Tortilla Chips.
100% natural.
0g trans fat.
Authentic Mexican handmade taqueria-style.
From the kitchen of chef Rick Bayless. see more...

Cierra C.
Salem
I absolutely love these chips! They aren’t too thick or too thin. They have the perfect amount of crunch and salt. The lime flavor is subtle and not overpowering. These are great paired with any salsa!
Dawn F.
Hands down my favorite tortilla chip of all time! Tangy and Limey with just the right amount of salt! Perfect texture and consistency too- not too thin or easy to break but not too tough. My only wish is that I could find these chips easier at stores in my neighborhood. I have ordered them on Amazon! I actually did see that bed bath and beyond carries them so I need to stock up!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love the tangy taste that these provide. They are delicious by themselves or when used with dip! I personally like them with pineapple salsa and a cold corona! A feat tasting snack for anytime and any place!
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
I don't know why, but i just love lime flavored chips. Its a weird taste but some how addicting. I never eat dip with them. Just straight out of the bag lol.
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
These are some of my favorite tortilla chips. The lime adds a sharp tang, which I love! The chip size is easy to load up with salsa and is substantial.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
These chips has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
From what I've heard because I never had them, they are crispy and good but hard to find in stores.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Really love these chips and the subtle hint of lime and sea salt you can pair this any dip.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Very good, weird taste but still so good I found mine at my local big lots on sale lol
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are they good?! Should I buy them?
Saintia J.
Are they like tostitos lime chips and where do you buy it?
nicole B.
Bay Shore, NY
Where can you get these chips? Ive never seen them before and i would like to try them.