Frontera Jalapeno Cilantro Medium Salsa

by Frontera

Frontera® Jalapeno Cilantro Medium Salsa.
Gourmet Mexican salsa.
All natural.
Roasted tomato + garlic.
From the kitchen of chef Rick Bayless.

Is this too spicy or just right?
Start your review of Frontera Jalapeno Cilantro Medium Salsa!
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
This is the only salsa I buy anymore. It has such delicious natural flavor. Not at all sweet like many other jars of salsa. So savory! It almost makes me feel as if I’m having my chips in a Mexican restaurant. You will pay a bit more for it but it’s totally worth it.
Ash W.
Newton , MA
Love this brand! From their jars of salsa to their frozen meals, you really can’t go wrong. No jarred salsa will be as good as fresh, but this is darn close! Nicely medium spice level with lots of cilantro. Midrange on price but worth it.
Sarah G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is one of my favorite salsas in the world! Great for parties (although if I'm invited, I might eat the whole jar on my own)! I recommend eating it with a light, crispy chip that's low on salt. You don't want the chip overpowering the flavor of the salsa!
Emily Z.
Los angeles, CA
This salsa is good to eat at parties with chips.It is not that bad, it sort of spicy, but medium. I buy it at super markets.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
This salsa is amazeballs like Literally I love it it's delish and I actually add it in meatloaf and the kids love it
Amanda F.
Rockland, ME
This salsa is absolutely delicious! It tastes amazing and only has a little heat, definitely not spicy. I'll definitely be buying this again.
Tricia M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
My relatively new favorite salsa! I’ve probably bought about 10 jars of this and now have my mother in law hooked! Such good flavor! Good spice without being overwhelming and a hint of smokiness, just how I like my salsa.
Mary D.
Farmington Hills, MI
Pretty good for salsa. Fir the price, there may be better value salsas on the market I enjoy this salsa with chips and guacamole