Frontera Guacamole Mix Pouch

by Frontera

From Chef Rick Bayless With Tangy Tomatillo, Green Chile & Garlic. Just add avocados. All natural. No preservatives. No gluten ingredients used Make amazing guacamole at home with the fresh flavors of your favorite Mexican restaurants! Rick Bayless:  Award-winning chef, author, host of Public Television s. Mexico - One plate at a Time and winner of Bravo s. Top Chef Masters . Quick Recipe - Makes About 2 Cups Coars.

Where do you find this ?
I make my own guac, how does this taste? I'm curious about trying this new mix..
Start your review of Frontera Guacamole Mix Pouch!
Lanré E.
Georgetown, TX
Frontera Guacamole Mix Pouch uploaded by Lanré E.
Frontera Guacamole Mix Pouch uploaded by Lanré E.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This Guacamole mix is a good idea but it does not give the fresh taste of when you make Guacamole with its actual (real) ingredients. The flavor is not horrible but I won’t be getting it again. It also has a good spice kick to it
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
I usually don't use guacamole mixes. I have had a hard time finding one that didn't have a weird flavor. I strongly recommend this mix. I have used it with avocados and Wholy Guacamole when I'm lazy. Use the plain kind with this mix and chop up some tomatoes for a yummy dip.
Daniella H.
Shelbyville, IN
This stuff is fantastic! It has great flavor and makes an excellent party worthy dish. I do believe it is vegan if I remember correctly. It is not too spicy but has a bit of a kick to make it interesting.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is the best guacamole sauce/mix ever!! A friend of mine recommended it to me and we'll be ordering more on a regular basis. Not too salty. Just the right mix. Instructions say to use two avocados per mix, but you can use four. Add chopped tomatoes and chopped onions if you desire, but totally optional.
Rachael L.
Coplay, PA
My family loves making quacamole. Having this package made making it for our parties so much easier and very tasty
Joelle P.
Nashville, TN
This is an essential addition to all our #backyardbash we eat breath and sleep quacamole and this stuff is the best!
Ashlynn E.
Fairfax, VA
I am in love wth stuff!! I make it at least once a week! I love guacamole but hated making it! This stuff makes it so easy! Just add two avocados & mush it all together & WALA! You have amazing guac!
Heidi M.
I love this new product line grimaced Bayless. It is fresh and flavorful which is hard to find in stores today. It really tastes like it was chef made. The complex flavored come together and are perfect
Madelaine S.
I love love love anything that has to do with avocados. This mix pouch is just plain awesome. truly easy to make at home.
Taylor H.
Franklin, TN
This guacamole mix is so easy to make and it tastes delicious! It doesn't taste like authentic guac but it's amazing for a mix and so convenient.