BY FRONTERA

From Chef Rick Bayless With Tangy Tomatillo, Green Chile & Garlic. Just add avocados. All natural. No preservatives. No gluten ingredients used Make amazing guacamole at home with the fresh flavors of your favorite Mexican restaurants! Rick Bayless:  Award-winning chef, author, host of Public Television s. Mexico - One plate at a Time and winner of Bravo s. Top Chef Masters . Quick Recipe - Makes About 2 Cups Coars. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is what I normally buy anytime I make my own guacamole. I love the flavor and it’s super easy to make, you just add it to two mashed up avocados. I love to add onions and tomatoes to mine too. But I love this because it has a good kick too it but without being too spicy.
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
I usually don't use guacamole mixes. I have had a hard time finding one that didn't have a weird flavor. I strongly recommend this mix. I have used it with avocados and Wholy Guacamole when I'm lazy. Use the plain kind with this mix and chop up some tomatoes for a yummy dip.
Daniella H.
This stuff is fantastic! It has great flavor and makes an excellent party worthy dish. I do believe it is vegan if I remember correctly. It is not too spicy but has a bit of a kick to make it interesting.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Good, great to have around when I don't feel like cutting up onion and tomatoes. So easy just add avocado. Much better than store bought in my opinion, my son loves it. Thus brand is great we use several on a regular basis!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is the best guacamole sauce/mix ever!!

A friend of mine recommended it to me and we'll be ordering more on a regular basis.

Not too salty. Just the right mix.

Instructions say to use two avocados per mix, but you can use four.

Add chopped tomatoes and chopped onions if you desire, but totally optional.
Heidi M.
I love this new product line grimaced Bayless. It is fresh and flavorful which is hard to find in stores today. It really tastes like it was chef made. The complex flavored come together and are perfect
Joan A.
Reno, NV
I bought this to try and all i could say is 'Meh'. It was simple enough as a recipe but it didn't do all that much for me. I prefer my own special recipe for guacamole. I won't say it is horrible or amazing, just somewhere in the middle that it is enjoyable.
Emily D.
The best guac mix! So easy to make! Just takes 2 avocados and what's in the bag--a juicy mix of lime and cilantro! Tastes so fresh, unlike using powdered guac mix. #backyardbash
Ashlynn E.
Council Blfs, IA
I am in love wth stuff!! I make it at least once a week! I love guacamole but hated making it! This stuff makes it so easy! Just add two avocados & mush it all together & WALA! You have amazing guac!
Ashley D.
This was honestly the worst tasting guacamole I've ever had. The mix I usually buy from the store was out so I tried this and I couldn't even stomach more than one bite. Very sour, full of preservatives, processed taste. Would not recommend to anyone.
Miriam D.
PORTLAND, OR
I make my own guac, how does this taste? I'm curious about trying this new mix..