BY FRONTERA

With Roasted Tomatillo & Garlic. Medium. All natural. No preservatives. No gluten ingredients used. Gourmet Mexican from Chef Rick Bayless One bite of enchiladas verdes hooks you forever.  Soft corn tortillas rolled around cheese, doused with the luxurious blend of roasted tomatillos, green chiles, garlic and cilantro.  We ve crafted that beautiful sauce for you from fresh, all-natural ingredients. Rick Bayless:  Award-winning chef, author, host of Public Television s. Mexico -. see more...

Buy on Target*
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Foodie Expert
I love how easy this sauce makes enchiladas in just 15 minutes. It's not spicy which I love and is so tasty and flavorful. It costs a little under $4 so it's not expensive and all you need in addition to this sauce is cheese and tortillas to complete the meal. I highly recommend this sauce! It makes enough for 2-3 people so you may need to get another pack if you are planning to prepare a meal for more people.
ROCHELLE Z.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
My hubby and I love Mexican food. I used to make my sauce from scratch and took me forever. Decided to pick this after try a few other sauces from the line and love. Now Its all I use when I make chicken enchiladas. Love it
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
I like this salsa. its not too hot and it gives the enchiladas a great flavor added to them. i would buy them again.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Foodie Expert
Green enchiladas are my favorite and the ones I made with this sauce came out so good. I highly recommend it.
Josey T.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
I tried this sauce out a few weeks ago because I just saw it in the grocery store. Hadn't seen any advertising on it; but it had lower sodium and I'll be honest, the packaging was eye catching. My enchiladas (and the 2nd dish I made later was tacos) turned out AMAZING. There was SO much more flavor than just "salt".