BY FRONTERA FOODS #68 in Salsa

Burned into memory is a market lunch of roasted suckling pig piled on crushed bread and dolloped with spoonfuls of roasted habanero salsachunky with the sweetness of the fire-roasted tomatoes, mellowed with slow-cooked garlic, jazzed with cilantro. You can taste the dedication to small-batch salsa made from fresh ingredients. Distinctive, dynamic and genuine. Naturally. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
I'm always a little worried that habanero salsa is going to be wayyy to hot to eat (and I LOVE spicy food) but this isn't. It has enough of a kick to fire up your taste buds but not so much you can't heap it on your chips. I didn't really taste any of the lime or cilantro but overall it's a very good salsa.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
I avoided buying this salsa at first because I imagined it was overwhelmingly hot. Well one day my friend added this to an egg sandwich and I was hooked! I now but this at least every two weeks to have in the house. They are good with chips, but even better with a meal
Kristi S.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this Salsa . its really spicy though so beware . My favorite thing to do is warm up my chips in the oven and the salsa on the stove . Warm is the way to go šŸ˜
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
This salsa is ok, but I am 100% Mexican so my opinion is based comparing authentic salsas that I'm used to (and are much tastier in my opinion) it's pretty spicy, but not my favorite
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
very good seasoning for any food. It has a very good and unique flavor

muy buen condimento para alguna comida. tiene un sabor muy bueno y Ćŗnico
Khushi P.
I love this hot salsa! It's very spicy so beware! I pair it with warm tortilla chips. Purchased from Publix, very reasonably priced as well!
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
If you like spicy, this is the salsa for you. It is very hot and has a great flavor too! I think this is absolutely delicious
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Ao delicious and spicy. I love spicy foods. I was nervous about thw habanero but it isn't too spicy at all
Julianna B.
everett, WA
Really delicious salsa! Awesome flavor, perfectly spicy and robust. Great value for the price
Maria C.
Is it really habanero flavor?