Frontera Classic Fajita Skillet Sauce uploaded by Trish S.

BY FRONTERA

All Purpose Seasoning With Chipotle & Lime. Medium. All natural. No preservatives. Gourmet Seasoning from Chef Rick Bayless What s not to love about fajitas - pan-seared meat plus caramelized onions and peppers, all wrapped up in a warm tortilla.  Infuse that beautifully browned goodness with smoky chipotle and lime and you ll get props as the best fajita cook in town. Rick Bayless:  Award-winning chef, cookbook author, host of Public Television s. Mexico - One plate at a Time and winner of Bravo s. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff!! This has become a staple in my kitchen. I make sure I always have some on hand. The sauce has great, fresh flavor. Doesn't taste premade. I always use this with chicken, peppers and onions to make burrito bowls. Highly recommend!
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
This fajita sauce has become a staple in my family! The chicken fajitas I make with this sauce are absolutely delicious. I normally try and stay away from pre made sauces because they tend to taste stale and artificial. This sauce tastes like I whipped it up from scratch. My children and husband love fajita night and it makes week nights so easy.
Carol B.
Clinton Cors, NY
I usually make my own fajita marinade, but decided to try this on a busy day and was pleasantly surprised! The flavors were delicious and my whole family enjoyed the meal. I think this sauce is a great shortcut to keep on hand. Would definitely buy it again!
Trish Y.
As a busy mom to a 2 year old and a husband in grad school, we absolutely love this! I use this with a baked chicken fajita recipe and it's truly one of the most simple meals I can make on a week night. I can usually pick it up for around $1.80 - $2.00, and it's definitely worth it.
Erin M.
Smithfield, VA
Foodie Expert
My husband and I really like this sauce. He's a huge fajita fan and will base his review of a restaurant entirely on their fajitas. I was a little nervous when I picked this up the first time, but he absolutely loved it and actually specifically requested it again several weeks later. A huge hit in our home!
Kaitlain L.
Taneytown, MD
Such much better than using those packets of powder in the spice isle! This has real ingredients and spices and will make you proud to say that you fed your family real fajitas without the powdered chemicals!
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good though I don't end up using the whole package. I usually use it with two chicken breasts and a frozen package of peppers and onions. Easy and tasty.
Sabrina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wow! This product is so much better than I anticipated! I usually buy powdered fajita mix but thought that I would switch it up and I'm so glad I did. Will definitely be buying these again
Ali F.
Frontera sauces pack in the flavor but it can be overpowering if you're not mindful of how much you use or not thinning it a bit.
Michelle  J.
This was awesome! Used it with 2 chicken breasts and chuck steak for steak or chicken fajitas. Everyone loved it and it makes dinner so easy