Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Fouad F.Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Carrie G.

BY FRONTERA

Frontera cabernet sauvignon/merlot wine 1.5 l

Buy on vivino
  • "This brand is VERY reasonably priced and delicious." in 1 review
  • "My husband and I are evening wine drinkers and we found this wine to pair well with our dinner two nights in a row." in 1 review
Erika M.
greenfield , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My hubby buys this for me every time I want one because if the price I dont mind it taste great it goes great with some vegan cheese or vegan pizza its great to even just relax with a glass and catch up on our shows together its great for the price especially if your a red wine fan
Laura K.
I was so disappointed  with this wine. I love merlot, and I love cabernet however the two of these mixed together was not the best decision..in my personal opinion. The flavor of this wine just was not good, I cant quite put my finger on what was off about it, but after giving it a few sips I was put off with this wine. I figured I could maybe come back to it a week or so later and see if I may change my mind about it, but that did not happen. The two flavors did not marry well togehter and I was disappointed with this wine.
Emily M.
I agree with the other users if you're into Cabernet Sauvignon you're not going to enjoy this wine. Luckily I read reviews before I purchased it so I wasn't too disappointed. The flavor is underwhelming and lacks interesting body. It is very acidic and a little too sweet for my taste but it's a great wine for the price. Especially when you want wine but can't afford anything else.

Pairs well with pizza. I mean, everything does, but this went well with my cold leftover pizza.
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Intense red in color with violet hues. Aromas of pepper, black plums, toast and vanilla. Soft body, harmonious with great balance and persistence. A harmonious wine with a good finish. Frontera Carmenere is excellent with fresh vegetable dishes, chicken, duck, lamb, pork and fresh herb dishes. Also enjoy with pastas and aged cheeses.
Kim N.
east haven, CT
If you are a frequent wine drinker on a budget or if you are having a party, then this is the wine for you. Actually ALL of the Frontera wines are for you.

Inexpensive doesn't mean cheap. They are able to offer this wine at such a low price simply because of the volume of wine that they sell.

Do NOT overlook Chilean wines in general. I also recommend the Frontera Carmenere
genesis a.
New York, New York
Not a very good option for Cabernet lovers. It is very affordable and perhaps that's it's only perk. I've bought this before and would probably never buy t for my self again. It taste very acidic and it's not very pleasant to drink.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I just recently bought a bottle of Frontera Carmenere at my local Wine & Spirits as it was on sale for $8.99 for a 1.5L and I love it! I drink it at room temperature like the bottle recommends and it's delicious! Not too dry and not too sweet. It's the perfect balance! Will definitely be buying more!
ARIANE G.
North Bergen, NJ
This is a really good wine for a reasonable price, this wine tastes like other expensive wines so that's a plus. I think this is a wine for any occasion, special or not. My husband and I LOVE THIS WINE and we recommend this wine so much!!!!!!!!!!
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Frontera makes a fabulous Cab. This is a go to wine when I make pasta dishes. It pairs well with a bold meat (ground beef & sweet sausage) sauce. I typically pour some of the wine in my sauce. You can't go wrong with this choice. Definitely a crown pleaser as well.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
I have been a Frontera consumer from a long time ago. I love this type of wine. Good with food or by itself. Recently I have been purchasing it to make my sangrias.
Maria R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How good is it? Compared ti Casillero del diablo?
Where can I buy the Cabernet Sauvignon. My zip is 48439