BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWineFrontera
Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 15 l

Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l

by Frontera

Frontera cabernet sauvignon/merlot wine 1.5 l

How do you prefer to drink, at normal temperature or cold? read the comments !! ¿Cómo prefiere beber, a temperatura normal o frío? leo los comentarios !! 🍷
Where can I buy the Cabernet Sauvignon. My zip is 48439
How good is it? Compared ti Casillero del diablo?
Start your review of Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l!
Product Highlights
My husband and I are evening wine drinkers and we found this wine to pair well with our dinner two nights in a row.in reviews
This brand is VERY reasonably priced and delicious.in reviews
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Annette P.
This is a great wine I didn’t see it listed but is along the same lines as this one price wise and taste . Pretty good for a cheap bottle of wine .
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Ese es uno de mis vinos favorites su sabor exquisito y su aroma me gusta mucho y no esta en mal precio es bastante economico.
Wathmie A.
Orlando, FL
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Wathmie A.
I wanted to like this but I don’t like the taste of this. I wouldn’t recommend this! ☹️
Shagun P.
Chicago
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Shagun P.
This is the most disgusting wine I’ve ever had I want to puke when I think about the disrespect this wine has shown my body. Please never drink this
Wendy A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Wendy A.
Purchased at: Costco
I like the price of this one because it’s affordable it’s less than $12 and it’s a huge bottle. I like the taste but not as much, the good thing to do with it is drink it in like 2-3 days and then the fourth day you can even use it to cook your food.
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot es ideal para disfrutar junto a los amigos y la familia, con aromas a ciruela, mora y chocolate. Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot is ideal to enjoy with friends and family. It brings together two of our favorite varieties in a delicious blend, with aromas of plum, blackberry and chocolate.
Sneha S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Sneha S.
I'm almost obsessed with this blend of red wine. The only reason i started buying this is because i generally love Merlot. This seemed like a good blend, and was surprised how great this tastes. Instantly changes my mood and calms me down on a busy week night. Literally goes with any food combination.
genesis A.
New York, New York
Not a very good option for Cabernet lovers. It is very affordable and perhaps that's it's only perk. I've bought this before and would probably never buy t for my self again. It taste very acidic and it's not very pleasant to drink.
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Publix
this Concha y Toro wine is a cabernet sauvignon merlon, excellent for romantic evenings, to share with friends or simply to accompany a good plate of food, where the star is meat; It is a dry, softly sweet wine. I recommend it. este vino Concha y Toro es un cabernet sauvignon merlon, excelente para veladas románticas, para compartir con amigos o simplemente para acompañar un buen plato de comida, donde la estrella es la carne; Es un vino seco, suavemente dulce. Lo recomiendo.
Jenn R.
Great Falls, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite reds, especially for parties. It's a great blend and super affordable. It's a go-to for me during the cooler months.