Front Porch Pets Sam's Yams Big Boyz, 1 lb. uploaded by Nikki W.

BY FRONT PORCH PETS

Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Chewz (1 lb) are high in antioxidants + fiber that dramatically improve digestive health. They contain vitamin A, B6, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, thiamin, riboflavin + niacin. They are low in calories. Basically, there is no highly processed anything, such as wheat gluten, corn, starch, plastics, polymers, animal by-products, animal digest or rendered animal meat or fat. Just a pure food. sweet potato. Additionally, Sam's Yams help clean teeth + gums. There are no foul odors + they will NOT STAIN CARPETS! Made of very thick slabs of dehydrated sweet potato, designed for larger breeds. Each chew has the nutritional value of half of a large sweet potato! Packaged in a convenient 1 lb. resealable bag. see more...

Nikki W.
My dog loves these sweet potato treats. They clean his teeth while he gnaws always on them and they are the perfect size to give him without filling him up with unnatural ingredients. They are also a great value!
K C.
San Carlos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We buy these in bulk quantity which saves on cost. The Big Boyz are a nightly treat for our 2 dogs.

Our dogs have allergies and can't have chicken or beef. I'm also pretty horrified by the stories of how bad rawhide is for dogs. So this has been a game changing alternative.

I will say, the Big Boyz definitely have gotten smaller in size. A while back each bag came with a note saying there's been some farming reduction to the size or something. But the note isn't there now.

Regardless I absolutely love that there is a safer, harmless option for our pets!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
My English Bulldogs Daisy and Pippin go crazy for these. I am so thankful for this product because due to their breed restrictions rawhide a and other similar type chews can hurt them. However these are perfect and they don't splinter making them happy pups.
Liz T.
These are great dogs chews! They are made from dehydrated sweet potatoes. They are healthy, and my dog loves them. What more could I ask for?
nancy g.
El Mirage, AZ
Le encantan ami perro en cyanto las habro dabe q algo rico.le dare a comer super

back