BY FROMM FAMILY FOODS

Buy on Amazon
Alexis O.
Clinton Twp, MI
Such a great product and company. For my dog, Hank, I used their puppy option and now this adult food for him. He is always excited for food time and treats his stomach right. Also, I love how natural all the ingredients are and ensures that my dog his healthy. They also will give you a free bag of food after 12 purchases, you just have to submit the bar codes either to them or to the store you buy the food from and they will give you a bag of what you purchase most often.
Chelsea C.
Really like this dog food. It is reasonably priced but also has Hey smaller list of ingredients which I trust more. I do like that they have a green option versus most that have the grain free options. I do wish they had a wider variety of proteins so I could keep my dog more interested, I felt like when he was eating it every day he lost interest pretty quickly which is why we ended up switching
Kaylee🌟 A.
Omaha
This is a great dog food brand a little pricey but anything to know my dog is eating the best most natural food out there. I have done a lot of research and have consulted some experts and this is the best food.
Angel D.
Ocean Springs
I’ve had my two dogs on this for years. It’s natural, and there’s a grain free option for dogs with sensitive stomachs. It’s not terribly expensive, and at least you know what you’re getting, versus some of the other brands out there. My dogs love the flavor of it, and so I tend to use it as a training treat as well.
Jade B.
Durham
I have a Boston Terrier (a rescue) and as anyone who's ever been in the vicinity of one may know, they have atrocious gas and can have very sensitive stomachs. Mine was no exception when we first got her, and on top of that she had skin allergies, so we struggled for a long time trying to find a food that 1) she liked and would actually eat, 2) kept her stomach from constantly upsetting her, vomiting, diarrhea, etc., and 3) didn't trigger her allergies. We tried limited protein ingredient foods (now I know they sell a kangaroo diet for dogs! nope - she vomited that constantly) and nothing seemed to help. I can't even remember at this point how we found Fromm, but it has been a godsend. **note for those with pets with protein or carb-related food allergies - Fromm does NOT offer a limited ingredient food - my dog's skin allergies ended up being mostly environmental, which is why Fromm was okay - would NOT recommend for a pet with true food allergies** She loves the food, the ingredients are top notch without any byproducts, fillers or cheap corn, it's affordable in comparison to other boutique-tier dog foods, Fromm is one of the ONLY pet food companies that has NEVER had a recall in the history of their company, their food is made in small, quality batches, they have coupons once or twice a year (usually around Thanksgiving) for discounts & free bags, and they have a buy 12 get one free loyalty program. My dog's coat is shiny and sleek, she has tons of energy and her digestive health has never been better. I only wish that my cats would eat it!
Alexis M.
One of the only dog food lines that is family owned still and carried a grain free large dog recipe dog food that was not chicken! I am a very picky dog food buyer and I only want the best for my pets! Fromm Gold Nutritionals Adult Dry Dog Food [5lb]
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great grain-free option for your dogs. My dogs love it and it keeps their coats shiny and their hearts healthy. This is great dog food and i highly recommend this. Be warned that it is very pricey.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
I have a 2 year old Rottweiler that absolutely loves this food. As a puppy I tried every food imaginable to help aid his sensitive stomach. He had terrible diarrhea on every food I tried. Once I switched to fromm his stools have been perfect. He also loves eating and has not gotten tired of the flavor. I actually just convinced my girlfriend to switch her dog over to Fromm as well.
Kate P.
My dog ate this for 14 years, and she loves it. It was made in our home state of Wisconsin and she actually got it fed to her from the breeder we purchased her from. She is older now and doesn't have much of an appetite so we switched to a wet food to make sure she eats, but my next dog will eat this food as well. Made with quality ingredients!
Jennifer M.
I've been feeding my cat Fromm food for years now. When we got our puppy, the shelter advised us to not change up his diet to avoid upsetting his stomach. I didn't love the brand they had him on (not Fromms) but we kept him on it, and he always nibbled at his food but would leave his bowl half-eaten for most of the day. He turned a year old about a month ago and we slowly transitioned him over to this food. His bowl is now empty within minutes, and his enjoyment is so obvious. Additionally, this is a local brand for me and it brings me such joy to spend my money on a quality, local company that really appreciates their customers. That 13th bag free deal is so appreciated!
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Are you happy with this food for your pet?
Miranda V.
How much does this cost?