Start your review of Fromm Gold !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was starting to have a very bad ordeal with my dog and dog food , he wouldn't eat anything and I mean absolutely nothing !in reviews
best dog food ever grain free dogs love it healthy nothing bad no fill wouldn't feed any other dog foodin reviews
He's also grain intolerant, so it's really important I find a grain free food that doesn't skip out of the nutrients.in reviews
Definitely the best dog food ever, Rachel loves it very very very much!in reviews
Catherine A.
Morristown, NJ
Great, nutritious food for dogs. Fromm has a great line for all sizes (adult large breed, adult small breed, grain free, puppy). Kibbles are not overly large for medium size dogs. Highly recommended!
Cristina S.
Fromm is a premium dog food company with years of experience and a commitment to using fresh, nutritious ingredients, plenty of animal proteins, and healthy, allergen-free fruits, vegetables and grains. For this we give them our highest rating of five stars. The company does use some carbs and grains such as millet and sweet potato, but only those that are gluten-free and high in dietary fiber. In addition, many of the formulas include probiotics and chelated minerals for better digestion and mineral absorption.
Kelly M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,469 reviews
I selected the wrong type but I feed Fromm exclusively to my pets. It's high quality and I feel confident in the ingredients.
Christina S.
Plattsburgh, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fromm is an amazing dog food, one of the top rated according to Dog Food Advisor AND they actually care about their customers. They dropped Chewy due to the fact they were bought out by a company that does not care where the food is sourced (Petsmart). Fromm is grain-free and holistic. It is a fifth-generation family-owned company.  None of their ingredients are preserved with ethoxyquin or any other artificial preservative. None of their ingredients are sourced from China. All of their food and treats come from their family-owned-and-operated USDA-inspected plants in Wisconsin.

Fromm is the ONLY pet food I will feed my best friends!

Fromm is the ONLY pet food I will feed my best friends!
Christine O.
Fall River, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the dog food that my dog has eaten for years. He doesn’t get tired of it mike done of the other dog food we’ve tried in the past. It also keeps his coat shiny and I’m content knowing he has something he likes that doesn’t have unnecessary ingredients in it.
Missy C.
Oakland, CA
Fromm Gold  uploaded by Missy C.
I buy the hot pink puppy formula for my English springer spaniel. I would recommend this puppy food. Apparently the company is a smaller business and they use great ingredients. My puppy enjoys it. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Paige M.
New Albany, IN
Our dogs have very sensitive stomachs. This is what our vet recommended and it works like a charm. The pups love it and it is easy on their stomach. It is definitely a more pricy brand, but hey...I love our pups and they get the best.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 9
I love my dogs like children, so feeding them good food is important. I cringe at paying $70 for a bag that lasts me 2 weeks, so I tried Fromm. The ingredients are high quality and very balanced. The food has a good smell, and my dogs love it. Chewy.com is a great place to buy this from, and they have free shipping!
Amber B.
Slinger, WI
My dogs are all on Fromm dog food! My gsp loves all of the grain free flavors and my labradane loves the grain free large breed! We always get compliments on how shiny their coats are. We have tried other dog food and they have always had issues weather it be dry skin or bowel issues...so we like to stick with Fromm
Christina W.
Victoria, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fromm Gold  uploaded by Christina W.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We actually feed Gidget "Fromm Weight Management Gold" but it's not on the list to choose from. Gidget loves it mixed with a little warm water. We like that it has less fat, is made in the USA, Wisconsin, and contains grains. After reading about the dangers of a "grain free" diet for dogs, we switched over to grains. Also, our Vet recommended Fromm because of their quality and being made in the USA.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...