BY FROMM GOLD #1 in Pet First Aid

• What's everyone's opinion in this food ? I always get Purina one ...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know why this is categorized in the pet first aid cat...2 Answers
  • I usually buy my dogs the pedigree but idk lately they've been th...2 Answers
Fromm Gold
  • "I was starting to have a very bad ordeal with my dog and dog food , he wouldn't eat anything and I mean absolutely nothing !" in 18 reviews
  • "He's also grain intolerant, so it's really important I find a grain free food that doesn't skip out of the nutrients." in 5 reviews
  • "best dog food ever grain free dogs love it healthy nothing bad no fill wouldn't feed any other dog food" in 5 reviews
  • "Definitely the best dog food ever, Rachel loves it very very very much!" in 3 reviews
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is ideal for animals for their health. The shelter I volunteered at exclusively used this and it kept everyone happy and healthy. Using this I saw improvement in my dogs coat gradually as well as his digestive health and energy level. He's a nine year old golden doodle (100 lbs) and after having him on this food regiment he's playing like a puppy again! It's made with quality ingredients such as high-quality animal proteins, fruits, vegetables and grains. A great product at a great price. I highly recommend!
Lacey S.
I have a great date and have tried several dog foods for her, both regular and specifically for giant breeds. She has a sensitive tummy and is especially prone to gas. Fromm Gold's large breed adult has helped with this tremendously, and while she is not a picky eater, she is not always super excited about food, but she seems to relish this variety. We've been feeding it to her for several months now and it remains a favorite, both of hers and mine.
Jenny L.
Philadelphia, PA
I currently feed my 1 year old Pomeranian the small breed kind in the purple bag. When I first started introducing the food to him, he would eat them like they were treats. He's doing very well on the food now and haven't had any digestive issues. Now I am in the process of introducing my 12 year old Maltese to the Fromm senior diet from Orijen.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our vet recommended Fromm to us for our French Bulldog puppy. We use the puppy mix - which is a pink bag. She absolutely loves it. Can't get her to eat it slowly! Many people, including our breeder, recommended Fromm to us. It's a healthy blend and it's also grain-free, which is so important for Frenchies. This is our brand for life.
Laura K.
CINCINNATI, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been using Fromm food for the past year.  We were first using it for a senior dog who had stopped eating all other food but would eat Fromm.  After she passed we started using the Fromm large breed puppy food and our dog has a very shiny coat and has not had any issues with the food whatsoever.  The vet says she is one of the healthiest puppies she sees too.  Good quality food is the 1st step to great dog health.
Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We absolutely love Fromms! Not only because it is made here in Wisconsin, but because the ingredients are true! We have a 10 month old golden retriever and she absolutely loves it! It keeps her coat nice and soft, and hasn’t caused any gastric problems for her! It is definitely worth the money!!!
Fareeha R.
Max doesn’t usually like dry food but he loves Fromm. My vet told me this was his food of choice for his dogs as well which makes me love it even more. Would buy again for my pup hands down. For reference, Max is a 7 pound Morkie and very very picky with his food/treats
Andi F.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We swear by Fromm. We have two huskies, who both eat the gold. One of which, is of course a puppy and we want to ensure her coat and everything else on the inside is being treated well. Just like humans, what you put in-you get out. We care about our dogs, and Fromm clearly does as well. We have spoken to the company as well, and being family owned-they have always been spectaular to us.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
We introduced our shelter puppy to Fromm when we adopted her. We first mixed the Fromm in with her shelter food and graduated her into the full servings of Fromm. Right away, we had a happy camper! She seemed to have less digestion issues, too. Even our vet was thrilled with our food choice! Whenever she hears the container open, she zooms to her bowl and sits eagerly for her meal! She’s about to graduate to adult food, and you can bet it’ll be Fromm!
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very finicky when it comes to food.  We tried everything going as far as buying 3 types of food at a time just to get him to eat and lone behold this one was the only one we could get him to eat!
Jodie A.
Fontana, CA
Will this provide my dog the nutrients it needs?
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
Is this made from all natural ingredients?
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this for all animals?
Baylee A.
Does this food have nutrient?
Caitlin T.
Jersey City , NJ
What breed mostly eats this product?