Start your review of Fromm Gold !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I was starting to have a very bad ordeal with my dog and dog food , he wouldn't eat anything and I mean absolutely nothing !” in reviews
best dog food ever grain free dogs love it healthy nothing bad no fill wouldn't feed any other dog food” in reviews
“He's also grain intolerant, so it's really important I find a grain free food that doesn't skip out of the nutrients.” in reviews
“Definitely the best dog food ever, Rachel loves it very very very much!” in reviews
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually get the purple bag for small dogs. But that wasn’t an option on here. This is literally the only dog food on the planet that my three dogs will eat. I have two Chihuahuas and a boxer. All three of them love this food so much and it’s really super expensive. You can’t buy it in the store which makes it difficult to get. I initially got it for my 12-year-old Chihuahua because it’s hard to get her to eat anything and I did Some research and found this company and I ordered a small bag and they all devoured it and now they won’t eat anything else. I highly recommend this if you have finicky eaters
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,236 reviews
Fromm Family Large Breed Adult Gold Food for Dogs is specifically formulated for breeds with adult weights exceeding 50 pounds. Large Breed Adult Gold is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of the large breed adult dog. Produced at Fromm's family-owned-and-operated facility High nutrient digestibility and utilization Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics , would recommend this product
Westmont, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fromm Gold  uploaded by Erin P.
If your dog is picky as picky can be this is the food you need to get them on!! My little 8 lb Pomeranian would go on literal hunger strikes because he is so dang picky we tried just about everything on the market, and then we found Fromm! This life savor food has such small pieces and he simply loves the formula. He maintains a healthy weight on this food and in my opinion he looks forward to breakfast and dinner time. Most pet stores give samples because this brand is so wonderful, so if you’re in between product flavors see if you can get a sample! Finn loves the salmon and the lamb flavors!
Crown Point, IN
We've had our dog for over two years and the rescue we got her from originally recommended Fromm. We have moved her up to Fromm gold and she loves to eat it and i love that it's a smaller company. Most places that sell if after buying ten bags of Fromm the next is free. Also, snip off the proof of purchase and send those to your local pet rescue, they can also redeem ten of those for a free bag to feed the shelter animals.
Trying this brand on our newly adopted kitty Penelope. So far she is eating it well. I will post a new review when I can evaluate how her digestion handles the nutritional values on this product. We specifically brought this brand due to its higher protein content... Penelope needs a higher quality food due to being fed poorly in her previous home. We hope to give her better conditions in her new home 🏡 😀
North Mankato, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feel all our pups fromms, it helps keep their skin hydrated and their hair shiny due to the dairy that’s in a lot of their food, they are all super healthy, and always energetic and ready to play. They don’t really get sick, hardly ever have upset tummies, their teeth are all super healthy. And you don’t need to give your dogs a huge scoop to meet all their nutrients so a bag goes a long ways
Cincinnati, OH
Hands down best dog food for my dog!  We switched to Fromm from Blue Buffalo about a year and a half ago, and it helped my dog's stools immensely.   It's a little pricier but I don't care.  It's not a large corporation, and I like to support the smaller businesses as my dog is getting a quality product.  I highly recommend Fromm to any dog owner out there.
dunlap, IA
Hands down the best dog food ever. We used to use Science Diet and my dogs never really ate it. So i researched and researched and came across this brand, tried it and my dogs love it! They don't eat as much as they used too but they now look nice and full and dont beg for human food as much. Its not as greasy and smelly as other dog foods! They also have a good reward program after so many bags bought they will give you a free full size !
California
This food is great my dogs absolutely love it they got their shiny coats back and lost weight all from the different ones that we have tried now they finally can eat one together instead of having to buy separate ones the food is expensive but it is definitely worth it if you love your pup then this is definitely the food to give them its actual food
Kansas City, MO
Our dog loves Fromm food and treats. When we had him eating a different brand previously, he would never eat his whole bowl. Now he completely finishes every last kibble. I love that Fromm uses healthy ingredients so I don’t ever have to worry about what I’m feeding my pup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...