BY FROMM FAMILY FOODS

A fresh, oven-baked treat made from wild salmon with sweet potatoes, green bell peppers, and spinach

Salmon, Pea Flour, Potato Flour,Tapioca, Whole Peas, Chicken Fat,Dried Tomato Pomace, Cranberries,Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Apples, Split Peas, Green Beans, Green Bell Peppers, Celery, Beets, Parsley,Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach.

Buy on PetCareRx
Emilee N.
We love everything from Fromm. We feed our dogs the food and the treats. The price is higher than some of the other brands, but it is amazing quality. Fromm products are wonderful for small dogs as well as large dogs. We can tell a huge difference in our dogs behavior. Our senior dogs are having better mobility.
Kate K.
Richfield, WI
Our dogs - 3 current and 1 past - are happy, healthy, shiny, strong, and clean because of Fromm food. They have soft, shiny, strong coats, fresh breath and skin, and boundless energy. This isn’t just a brand; it’s a way of life for our beloved animals.
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
Phenomenal food! My dog has been on it for a short period of time and I’ve already noticed a huge difference. He’s an 80 lb Golden Retriever with a luxurious coat and I’ve noticed even that has improved since we started this food.
Caitlin W.
West Hollywood
I first of all love how much I can just trust this brand. I switched over about a year ago after a promotion for the brand was going on at the normal store I shop from.
The workers gave me a couple of sample size bags for both my cat and dog and they just went nuts for it.
Everytging is organic and thoughtfully made which I can really get behind
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
Our English bulldog loves this food! She’s tried all the varieties, but this one is her favorite! Great for dogs needing a grain free diet, as they have grain free lines too! A little pricey but worth it for your dog to eat healthy.
Crystal R.
Our dog seems to really love this dog food. She is 18 lbs and medium sized. The smaller kibble is preferable to her over other brand's larger sized kibble. She loves the flavor as well. I feel good feeding her Fromm Dog food, because they put good, quality ingredients in their pet food. Price is a bit higher, but I buy in bulk, and store it in a large airtight bin to save money. I would recommend this dog food.
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
I cannot say enough great things about this brand of dog food! They have an extensive list of flavors and the prices are great. My dog has liked every flavor that I have brought home. If you’re looking for a better dog food this is a great brand to check out!
Isabella R.
germantown
He loves these because they are healthy and I️ am very happy feeding them to him because they are organic. They contain all natural ingredients that are delicious to him.
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Fromm was the only thing I fed my dog. I will feed my next dog the same! They have no additives, by products, or fillers. Made and distributed by their own company! First super premium dog food! Not one recall yet! You can special order food and get coupons through email! Their customer service department is amazing!!
Jorge M.
Santa Ana
Fromm is a high quality family owned brand that I can trust! These are small and perfect for any dog as a reward treat. They also fit in the Kong perfectly, so my dogs tend to enjoy these! They spend hours trying to fish them out of their kongs! Quality ingredients at a great price point.