Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsFromm Family Foods
Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals Parmesan Cheese Dog Treat

Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals® Parmesan Cheese Dog Treat

by Fromm Family Foods

A fresh, oven-baked treat made from Wisconsin parmesan cheese with vegetables and a touch of oregano

Parmesan Cheese, Pea Flour, Potato Flour, Tapioca, Whole Peas, Chicken Fat, Dried Tomato Pomace,Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots,Apples, Split Peas, Green Beans,Green Bell Peppers, Celery, Beets,Oregano, Parsley, Lettuce,Watercress, Spinach.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals® Parmesan Cheese Dog Treat!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel T.
Springfield
Great great to give after a walk or just in between meals. I love Fromm family pet food and treats.
Brynne G.
Louisville, KY
My dogs love these treats & I love knowing I’m feeding them quality ingredients! They’re a little big if you’re using them for training (I’d recommend Fromm crunchy o’s treats for training) but they’re a perfect treat for my dogs.
Kim S.
Billerica , MA
Love that these are a treat from a reputable company. My dogs love these and can’t get enough. Great crunch factor and they seem to love the taste
Karen M.
My Sir Jason loves these treats! They are his favorite road trip snack. We use Fromm for his daily feeding and I like these treats are made with the same care.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
Literally my dogs favorite. For dog treats, they smell so appetizing! Honestly smells like Italian cheesy bread or something. I like that all the ingredients are natural and real. Nothing I can't pronounce. Decently priced, I would reccomend!
Ashley Z.
Broomfield, CO
My pups love these so I think they are yummy! They are crunchy and rather large but can be broken up into smaller pieces. Recommend!
Lilly S.
Dallas, TX
My dogs love these! They’re a great easy snack for them. They’re affordable and not full of unhealthy additives!
Sherri D.
Winnipeg, MB
All Fromm products are amazing. My dog has been on this food and treats for the last 4 years and her coat is amazing. She was having allergic reactions to other foods and Fromm only uses human grade ingredients so you know your pet is getting the best!

Looking for your answer?