BY FROMM FAMILY FOODS

Oven-baked lamb with fresh cranberries, apples, vegetables, and parsley

Lamb, Pea Flour, Potato Flour,Tapioca, Whole Peas, Chicken Fat,Dried Tomato Pomace, Cranberries,Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Apples, Split Peas, Green Beans, Green Bell Peppers, Celery, Beets, Parsley,Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach.

Ashleigh F.
Tulsa, OK
I switched my dog to Fromm brand grain free food after having her for a year and saw a huge difference in her behavior. She loves eating more, she is not as hungry between meals, and she is so much healthier than she was before.
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton, NJ
I have no tried this particular flavor but I do feed my 3 Siberian huskies Fromm but for large adult. They are very picky but they love it, I found a great value at my local pet shop that offers reward points. I am very picky when it comes to my dogs, I would much rather spend more money on high quality food. I strongly recommend this brand or Orijen.
Amber Z.
I usually use the fromm 4 Star grain free, I don’t believe in Purina and other underrated brands like that, that’s why I feel fromm is the best, it’s healthy and they are a family owned company who puts love into their food instead of cancer
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
[product:fromm-four-star-grain-free-dry-dog-food,-game-bird-recipe,-4-pound-bag] We feed our dog Fromm dry dog food and we love it. He has been eating it since we got him, as a puppy. He loves his Fromm food and is always very excited to eat it. We started him on the Large breed puppy food and now at a year and a half, he eats the grain free food. I absolutely love that this food comes in all different flavors. We are able to switch it up, that way he never gets bored with just one flavor of food. After we lost our last dog, at a young age to Cancer (he didn't eat Fromm), I made sure our next puppy would eat a highly rated and healthy dog food. I did a lot of research and liked Fromm the best. They are made in the USA (Wisconsin), they formula is all healthy ingredients..no fillers or by products. Fromm food has been around for years and they have never had a recall (that I'm aware of). Fromm dog food is also priced very reasonably, which is great. We are so happy to have found this brand and we will continue to tell others how much we love it.
Cindy W.
Louisville
I have picky eaters and this one they always eat so it's my stick to brand. I like that it comes in several "flavors" so I can switch around so they don't get bored and I don't have to worry about side effects of a new food!
Taylor E.
I have a greyhound and she is a very picky animal, although she LOVES her fromm treats! the hardest part about fromm is that it is not carried many places and we often have to go to specialty stores to find them. I highly recommend!
Ashley M.
Greenfield, WI
Healthy treats that I know the pups can eat without worrying about what is added and where it’s made. Love that it’s made here in my area.
Demetria B.
Patterson
My dogs wouldn’t eat it . It was really tough for them to even chew them. Maybe if they were a little softer it would help.
Michelle C.
My little yorkie think these are best. Easy for him to chew made from good products. He loves all the flavors.
Kristine N.
long Beach
My dog, Buddy, loves everything from Fromm! This is a great treat. Not too smelly and he goes nuts for it!