Fromm 1907 Zero 7 Air Lightweight Dryer

by Fromm Family Foods

Flip the switch on the "do anything" dryer to create any look from sleek and smooth to pumped up volume.

• Negative ions break down water molecules resulting in super-fast dry time, reducing dryness and damage to hair.
  • Negative ions condition hair by sealing the cuticle for lustrous, shiny, soft tresses, and de-friz and eliminate static.
  • Positive ions open the hair cuticle to volumize hair
  • Positive ions open the hair cuticle for use before deep conditioning treatments for maximum penetration and absorption

Never heard of this brand, is it a good brand?
Is this a new brand?
What are your experinces with this product? I hear it's amazing!
Start your review of Fromm 1907 Zero 7 Air Lightweight Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Joe, IN
I am in the market for a new hairdryer and would love to give this one a try! I need to find a dependable hairdryer that won't burn out on me and I think this one will be best for me!
Brunette / Brittleness, Damage, Oily Scalp / Dry, Normal, Oily
Johnstown, PA
I love this hair dryer it has a setting I have not found on any other blow dryers! It is a warm and the air is calmer on it! Also, I had mine for awhile with no malfunctions!
Red
Salt Lake City, UT
I really want one of the planters but there are too expensive and I can afford it but I'll realizes he wanted fresh face look nice and feel nice and all my skin so I was wondering if someone can give me this for free
Dark BrownWavy, Thick
Hyattsville, MD
There's not much to say send me one so i can do a review.I would really like to introduce this to my girls so send me one please pretty please.My girl they have relax hair another has natural hair.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Curly, Fine
Buffalo, NY
Looks light and easy to use for some one like me who has rheumatoid arthritis my hands do not work from time to time so thank you for such a light weight product.
Tinley Park, IL
This is the first hair dryer that I love using! I am not a hair professional but with this dryer my hair looks amazing and beautiful. For sure it is the best one!
Dark Brown / Dandruff / Straight, Fine
This hair dryer is amazing, it doesn't make my hair frizzy and keeps a hot temperature at all times. I've had many hair dryers and this is the best one I've ever owned. I definitely recommend it.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 100%
Auburn / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Bettendorf, IA
However, there is a major surprise in store for all the readers out there which will be revealed as you read on..However, there is a major surprise in store for all the readers out there which will be revealed as you read on..
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
This hair dryer was amazing. My hair didn't feel brittle or dry and it had healthy volume. It was just hot enough and my hair was shiny and smooth all day long.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...