Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat Toysnone
FroliCat Dart Automatic Rotating Laser Light Pet Toy

FroliCat Dart Automatic Rotating Laser Light Pet Toy

by none

Keep your cat or dog intrigued with this laser light pet toy, while providing them fun exercise. It features an adjustable timer, variable speed settings, 16 exciting play and exercise combinations as well as 360 degree laser patterns.

Does this work well to keep your cat entertained for a good amount of time?
FroliCat Dart Automatic Rotating Laser Light Pet Toy. It looks enticing! Does anyone have experience with this? Did your cat stay entertained for awhile?
Start your review of FroliCat Dart Automatic Rotating Laser Light Pet Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
I thought this was a great idea, but my cat hated it. He was focused more on the sound that it made as opposed to the light
Cordova, TN
My cats love this toy, but I have to admit the get bored and lazy very quick. Some of the are smart and figure out where the light is coming from and get disinterested. Others are just silly and chase it forever. I love the multiple speeds and patterns settings but some of the settings make the device move at a certain speed that the machine becomes loud and annoying to me. Verdict.... fun to watch!
Leesburg, VA
This is the perfect toy to distract your cat. I leave this on for about ten minutes and my cats go crazy trying to catch the laser. I love that is constantly moves so my cat does not give up and keeps going. The best part is that they tire themselves out and take a nap right after.
Browns Mills, NJ
FroliCat Dart Automatic Rotating Laser Light Pet Toy uploaded by Krystal M.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
This is a must have of your cat's love the lazor toy. Very good price and works great. My cats go crazy for this thing. I recommend to any cat parents out there. It meet my expectations as a toy. My arms get tired after while using the lazor. This comes in handy when they want to play for hours on end.
Batavia, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
my cats enjoy using this product. they usually don’t play with toys but this one they play with it all the time! it was a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it. i personally would definitely recommend this
Sarasota, FL
I bought this because I thought I could be lazy, and just entertain my dog with the push of a button. But it doesn’t work that way. If I am not controlling the laser toy, she is not interested in playing with it. The one time she did try to play with this, she just kept knocking it over so I had to keep picking it up for her.
2,121 reviews
My kitten and older cat both love this. It keeps them entertained for a very long time. Laser lights always keep them following something and they run around trying to catch it. I would recommend it to any cat owner
Cary, NC
Mine weren't all that interested. They gave it some initial attention but within a short time lost interest. Very noisy, too.
Burlington, KY
My kitty loves this! He’s very energetic and loves to run around and play and this laser is his absolute favorite!
Kennesaw, GA
You’ll be better off using a hand held laser. This product is overpriced for what you get. My cat was more focused on the noise coming from the machine. The laser did not move quickly enough for her.