Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog ToysFrolicat
Bolt Interactive Laser Toy for Cats

FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser Toy for Cats

by Frolicat

FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser Toy for Cats

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser Toy for Cats!
La Crosse, WI
I have a very rambunctious kitten that I am trying desperately to entertain. I am working from home and I have a considerably older cat who does not want to play. I am doing everything I can to keep this guy from climbing up the back of my office chair and hopping on my desk, and keeping him sufficiently entertained and away from the older cat. I tried little springy things and tiny mice, cat TV, and I even bought a bird feeder. This seemed like a nice option. I'm not super thrilled with it. I guess I should've read the description better. The kitten played with it for maybe 15 minutes before he was done. I'm sure if I let him free in a larger space, this might last longer. It isn't super loud, but you can definitely hear it running and the kitten can hear me start it from the next room. It isn't bad for the price, I guess. But I wouldn't buy it again.
Sydney
FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser Toy for Cats uploaded by Leila H.
Love the sleek look of this automated laser toy. It takes 4 AA batteries and has a 15 minute timer. The cats keep looking directly into the toy, though, and it’s quite noisy. Overall, it does what it’s supposed to do, but I think it is a little overpriced.

Looking for your answer?