FrogTape Painters Tape
By FrogTape
#4 in Tape
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you think it's better than the blue painter's tape????
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes. Blue painters tape sometimes will rip of other paint when you take it off. Frog tape doesn't or at least it hasn't to me before. I also find Frog tape is much easier to remove when you're all done than blue painter's tape.
Heather D.
Heather D.
1 year, 5 months ago
I think this works better than blue painters tape. I have not had any issues with paint coming out looking peeled because of this tape.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Martinsville, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely! That blue tape is garbage. It lets paint through and is awful to pull off the walls.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Livonia, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
My step dad is a painter and now uses this instead of blue painter's tape
Mary F.
Mary F.
South Portland, ME
3 years, 6 months ago
No, I didn't think this product was any better. I had a hard time getting the tape to stick to the walls, and when it did, the paint still seeped through ( and yes I did wash and dry the walls before hand). I think it;s better to just nix the tape and do it free hand when possible.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Mission, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
In my experience the frogtape leaves a clean line. The blue tape no matter how much I pressed down always allowed paint to seep in.
Diane L.
Diane L.
PONCHATOULA, LA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes. Blue Painter's never stuck. When I was painting the paint got under the Blue tape so I got this tape instead and had success (my windows were happy!)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
I used the blue tape and it didn't do that great of a job. It did let some of the paint bleed through. I was not impressed.
Joellen C.
Joellen C.
Enterprise, AL
4 years, 5 months ago
Most def. It gives clean crisp lines
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Virginia Beach, VA
4 years, 5 months ago
Blue Painter's tape is a lot better.