Frizz Ease RELAX SERUM 1.69OZ

by John Frieda

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frizz Ease RELAX SERUM 1.69OZ!
How would you rate this product?
bartlett
I have tried everything to control my frizz, from drugstore products to high end and I always end up coming back to this product. It makes my hair smooth and sleep and frizz free. Love it! The price can’t be beat either!
I like frizz ease serum but it’s a little Harvey so you have to use very little of it. It is effective but can leave Gail feeling a little greasy if over applied.
Theodore
This is the holy grail for dry & curly hair! Moisturizers after first use ! It's amazing! Use it once and you'll never use anything else ever again! I promise!
Round Rock
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT BUTTTTTTT it leaves my hair oily after 2 days because I wash my hair every other day and sometimes after I use it , my hair gets crunchy
Grundy, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried so many products to help my curly hair stay straight. This was just another downfall for me. Literally did nothing except make my scalp itch
I truly like this serum. A little goes a long way, and I'm able to get the sleek-ness I want even with extremely curly hair. That's a plus for me!
Harvest, AL
It works, but be careful. Too little and it doesn't do its job, too much and you'll end up looking like you haven't washed your hair in weeks.
I've used Frizz Ease for years and have loved the results ever since. I have naturally curly hair and this serum definitely maintains my mane
HURST, TX
I really don’t care for this at all. It doesn’t work well and it’s just not for my hair type. It smells good, though. That’s about it.
San Antonio, TX
I thought this would make my hair oily and weighed down but it doesn't! Makes my my hair soft and tames my crazy birds nest.

Looking for your answer?