Frizz Ease John Frieda Frizz-Ease Wind Down Extra Strength Relaxing Creme, 3.5 Oz. uploaded by rosa a.

BY FRIZZ EASE

Jordan S.
Corvallis, OR
I have really curly hair so I have gone through a lot of products hoping it will reduce my eternal frizz, and this product actually does a decent job. I’ve added it to my morning styling routine and by the end of the day my hair usually still looks good.
TheRealSlimSadie89 H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This helped combat frizz but it quickly weights down fine hair so I suggest being cautious with application. Works well in combination with other frizz ease products. Definitely a brand that has a good line of complimentary products.
Erika G.
The frizz ease its amazing!! My hair is thick and long and the humidity level here is terrible. This relaxes my hair and I can actually style it with not problems.
Shruthi  A.
St Charles, IL
My hair is so first and crazy especially in the summer and this product literally saved my life and makes it look like I put hours into my hair but I really didn't:)
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I enjoy using this brand most. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. It smells pleasant. It washes off my hands easily.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love anything and everything about frizz ease this stuff is great for straight or curly hair ..I highly recommend this line
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Great for taking away frizz. It can cause your hair to feel heavy and sometimes greasy though.
Tori H.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
I do love this product. It has seriously helped my frizzy hair. Nothing was easing the frizz. I had heard some back reviews, however have had a really good experience with this 5/5
tiauna M.
My hair is pretty thick so it would definitely work better on softer hair but it’s definitely one of the best anti frizz products. It also smells pretty good
Cassi P.
Love it. Growing up my curly hair always gave me trouble. I wanted it to be smooth and silky, not poofy and frizzy, and this helped immensely!