BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsJohn Frieda
Frizz Ease 3Day Straight Flat Iron Spray - 35 fl oz

Frizz Ease John Frieda 3Day Straight Flat Iron Spray - 3.5 fl oz

Ce spray lger protection thermique bloque les frisottis pendant que vous lissez. Enrichi d'un mlange de polymres exclusif avec protines de kratine, il enveloppe chaque mche afin de conserver un style droit qui peut durer jusqu' 3 jours.* Garde les cheveux lustrs, lisses et souples. *Ou jusqu'au prochain shampooing s'il a lieu aprs moins de 3 jours.

Frizz Ease John Frieda 3Day Straight Flat Iron Spray - 3.5 fl oz Does anyone use just this when blow drying? Or do you have to use a product after?
Does this really make your hair shiny?
It says frizz ease - how well does it live up to its name?
Start your review of Frizz Ease John Frieda 3Day Straight Flat Iron Spray - 3.5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm biracial so I have curly hair and whenever I straighten my hair I always get little waves in it when I wake up the next day, which means I have to waste the time I have getting ready going back over the hair I wish was easier to straighten.in reviews
She has thin curly frizzy hair and she used this and it looked great even 3 days after she put this product in and straightened her hair.in reviews
(Of course after 20 minutes of blow drying and over an hour of straightening) but I am on day 6 and it still looks fantastic. in reviews
I received the John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and have used it several times.in reviews
She washes her hair every other day so she never made it the full three days, but she said that it definitely helped to keep her hair smooth and sleek between shampoos.in reviews
Melanie  H.
Palm Bay, FL
Frizz Ease John Frieda 3Day Straight Flat Iron Spray - 3.5 fl oz uploaded by Melanie  H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wish I would’ve taken a picture before I used this John Freida three days straight. Finally found something that actually gets my hair straight and it looks so great. It feels silky smooth and looks like I was at the salon. I highly recommend trying this. It’s put on damp hair but when your hair dries it looks a mess. Then your flat iron it and Bam… Amazing hair
Kelly O.
Attica, NY
Worked well, but not as well as another product that I tried. The Three Day Straight made my hair super smooth and straight, but on the second day it appeared a bit greasy and I needed to spray in a bit of dry shampoo to counteract that appearance. Now, it is possible that I used too much, so please keep an open mind and judge for yourself. Good luck!
Elva P.
Phoenix, AZ
I receive this product complementery from Influenster and I used it. It did keep my hair straight for 3 days which is a good thing because I have extremely curly hair the only thing is after about 2 days of not washing my hair it started to get oily and started curling at the roots, overall it's a really good product
Juliana P.
Littleton, MA
I love this stuff! It makes my hair super soft and straight without leaving it cakey or gunky. It's a great value for a product that will straighten your hair especially when you can't go for keratin treatments to straighten. As soon as I wash my hair it goes back to my natural wave also which is nice for different styling. Only wish they sold it in a larger size because I go through this stuff quick!
Alaina V.
Boston, MA
It is great! it protects my hair and helps it shine! This shine makes me really happy. Its like it brings life to my hair. it revives it due to the harshness of the straight iron
Jodi H.
Hernando, MS
I liked this product ok, main thing I noticed was the decrease in fly always and fresh hairs poking up .
Samantha B.
Dudley, MA
I love this stuff! I not only use it on my but I use it on multiple people who have curly hair and just want it flat for that spaned of time. In the j"adore box I am so happy that this came in it because I was going to purchase it at the store but then decided to wait, well I don't know what I was waiting for huh?
Maria T.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! I am not someone with overly frizzy hair, but it does have a lot of body and is thick. Often this makes it less managable and I find myself constantly having to go back for touch ups daily. I really felt the difference in my hair with this product. It overall looked smoothr and felt better to the touch. I needed fewer touch ups and could go an extra day without shampooing (this is wonderful with two little boys to keep up with). It was an easy product to use and did not add extra time to my normal hair routine. **I received this product complimentary from Influenster for sampling**
Dana P.
St Martinvlle, LA
I got this spray from the J'Adore Vox Box from Influenster. I don't know how well this performs on flat-ironed hair, because I don't have time to straighten my hair, but it does great work on making your hair frizz-free. I sprayed it all over towel-dried hair, brushed it out and styled it and my hair looked great. It looked just like I got out of the shower, except, y'know, my hair was dry. There was no frizz or flyaways.
Annie O.
Largo, FL
Frizz Ease John Frieda 3Day Straight Flat Iron Spray - 3.5 fl oz uploaded by Annie O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This seriously keeps my hair super shiny and very very straight literally for DAYS. I like that this product isn’t harsh smelling and is an easy pump spray that gets most hair - minimal product waste!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wendy R.