BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Randi A.
Temple, TX
So smooth and smells great. It helps with styling my hair. Mind if pricy but still amazing product. I deff. Would recommend
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
This one is amazing and a must have in your make up bag for all your hair needs especially if you have wavy and frizz hair
Denise C.
Westmoreland
I use this product about twice a week anf that works amazing for my hair..anymore and it builds up on my very thin hair!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
Tristan D.
London, KY
I swear everytime I see this frizz eaze product on sell I stock up! It works so well! Also doesn't clump in my hair!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
This conditioner seemed perfect when I first used it but I found after a while my hair would just get extremely oily.
Brianna B.
Cadiz, OH
I love this product. My girls hair of ethnicity , and we always use this product on their hair to help comb it out.
Siddy B.
I have soft curly hair and this product really works well with my type of hair.It leaves it it soft and manageable.
Becca H.
Good product works great really helps my frizzy puff ball of hair be taimed love it highly recommend it to anyone
Simone M.
Pickerington
This product smells great and, but the texture is not the best for ethnic hair. It does help with frizz though.
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?