BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adrianna M.
Trenton, MI
Smells great. Makes my hair soft. It's not a miracle for naturally frizzy wavy hair but it does help for when I actually staighten it.
jandez s.
Worked out my mother has very thin hair and she claimed it weighed down it hair quite a bit. I used it a couple times and it was ok
Rouzel b.
I love this conditioner.it leaves my hair smooth and Detangled.my hair is dry so with this conditioner, it makes my hair manageable
jailene b.
New york, NY
This is the best! I have curly hair I put it on and it leaves my hair feeling amazing and smelling amazing. I will deff buy again!
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
This products conditions very well leaving your hair soft an smelling amazing an smooth an very long lasting as well as affordable.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I use to used this way back in the day it work good dif worth the price tag and do recommend it you can find it almost everywhere
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
My hair is super frizzy, so this did help with the frizz. I just wish it wouldn't make my hair oily. Besides that it worked well.
Marissa J.
I love it.... my hair was dry,frizzz etx but right now my hair is beautiful and healthy when i use thus shampoo and conditionadr
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
This product helps my curls look like curls and not like a giant mess. I love it so much and I haven't found anything like it.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
This smells great and leaves hair feeling soft and smooth. I think it makes it easier to comb thru hair when you apply this.
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?