BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
OH M GEE! If I can give this 10 stars, I told ally would! This is my all time freaking favorite!! It leaves your hair smelling super good throughout the day and super soft! This works on all types of hair! Super duper good, HIGHLY recommend
johni h.
My friend recommend this to me and I've used it ever since! I've probably used at least 2 bottles of it. It doesn't weigh your hair down and makes it nice and silky! and it really does keeo your hair straight!
Nely H.
Nice sized bottle. I like the product alot, it did do what it was supposed to. My hair looked way better when blow dried. And even helped me with the frizz.
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
I constantly use the Frizz Ease products because of perming my hair too much. It works very well on my blonde hair, and doesn't make it look greasy.
Krystin S.
To me I Did not really see a difference in with my hair. The price isn't bad so that is one good thing. I really did not like the scent either
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
I love using this after i put in tight curls and separate them. It keeps the curls in place and they dont frizz out. Stays flawless all day.
Yoima S.
My hair is natural and of course requires a lot of maintenance, this is a good product but not for 4c hair as it requires a little more hold.
Martha C.
This leave in conditioner is amazing ! Comb throughout your hair for a frizz free and humid free hair with lots of volume and playfullness!
Brandy S.
My hair is naturally curly so it gets frizzy a lot. I can use this and not only does it make it so soft and amazing but the frizz is gone.
nikki l.
north tonawanda
my hair is neither curly nor wavy, it’s just frizzy, this product helps calm it and make it look moisturized! definitely would recommend
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?