BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Pretty good product but did find it weighed my hair down a little, I felt like it wasn't as bouncy and looked a but oily. It does wonders for my daughter who has very thick curly hair but for me it was just okay.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
I received this product in my seasonal Walmart beauty box. I was super excited to try this because my hair tends to have some fly aways. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this conditioner worked and smelled.
Kamila B.
Roswell, GA
I haven't used this product in awhile, but it used to be one of my favorites along with the conditioner! It left my hair frizz free and super soft! Also it smelled aaamazing! I think it's time I go back to using it
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I love this product. It's extremely lightweight and extremely conditioning. It makes straightening my hair very easy and provides long results. It's very inexpensive and easy to find at any local market.
Lauren G.
Leaves hair smelling great. Eliminates frizz and puff. Easy to apply, non-greasy after feeling. VERY LONG LASTING!! I recommend this for people with frizzy or puffy or straight hair.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Tames my frizzy, unruly hair with just a pea sized amount of this product and works wonders when I want my hair to be pin straight. I do use my straightener to get the best results.
Whitney P.
For months, I would use this conditioner every day. It was perfect for my thin hair, not too heavy. I ended up going with a different conditioner though because I would run out of this too fast for the price.
Lilly m.
I use John Frieda products for my frizz and hair color I love it because I have thick hair and it's really puffy and I use it for the color because I lighten my hair naturally with it instead of dying it.
Alyssa B.
I used this conditioner for years hoping it will help my wild curly hair. It did to some extent but I think it works much better on other hair types. Overall it is a nice hair product when used correctly and smells delightful
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?