BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
One of the best frizz control products of all times. A little drop can go a long way. I use it on my hair and my bi-racial daughter uses it too and she has very frizzy spiral curly hair!
Hayley G.
I love this. Very inexpensive compared to others. Smells amazing and leave hair very smooth and silky and shiny. I naturally have straight hair but this helps give it extra sleek
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Just like the shampoo the conditioner is a consistory great product. I️t smells great, leaves my hair soft and I don’t have to use a lot of I️t to get the best results.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorites in the market! A little goes a long way too ... the smell, the feel are both great! I buy and use this on a regular basis. Highly recommended!
Cathryn W.
Madill, OK
I like this product when it's cold cuz it's keeps my hair from frizzing out too bad. My hair is smooth and soft unlike hairspray which makes my hair rough and dried out
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an ex Ellen's product but is mor expensive than other brands it really does the job of eliminating the frizz has a nice scent left my hair nice smooth and silky would recommend but not expensive than others
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
This is a pretty effective drug store option for eliminating frizz and smooth the hair via conditioner. It does have a tendency to make oily hair worse, so beware.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
The one I use is for curly hair I love it a little goes a long way and I use this as a treatment for my hair every week so the beginning of the week. I was my hair 2 times in one week sometimes 3 times depending on what I was doing if I went to the pool or the beach or stuff like that.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Conditioner
I like this product but it didn't work as well as I thought it did help define my curls but after a few hours the frizz cake back I think it's great but you definitely need to use multiple products to keep the curls
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?