BY JOHN FRIEDA® #87 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Frizz ease is my go to brand for styling products. The smell is amazing!!-!/ and hard to find else where. It last for a good amount of time and I’m pretty sure it is safe for color treated hair. I am very satisfied!
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
This was a decent conditioner. Didn’t weigh my hair down or cause it to feel stringy. It’s an affordable price but I probably won’t repurchase. I don’t find that it helped keep my straight style for any more than a day.
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
One of the best frizz control products of all times. A little drop can go a long way. I use it on my hair and my bi-racial daughter uses it too and she has very frizzy spiral curly hair!
Hayley G.
I love this. Very inexpensive compared to others. Smells amazing and leave hair very smooth and silky and shiny. I naturally have straight hair but this helps give it extra sleek
Jennifer L.
I was able to get the shampoo and conditioner on sale. It smells great and keeps my hair soft and straight throughout the day. I definitely recommend this product!
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorites in the market! A little goes a long way too ... the smell, the feel are both great! I buy and use this on a regular basis. Highly recommended!
Cathryn W.
Madill, OK
I like this product when it's cold cuz it's keeps my hair from frizzing out too bad. My hair is smooth and soft unlike hairspray which makes my hair rough and dried out
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an ex Ellen's product but is mor expensive than other brands it really does the job of eliminating the frizz has a nice scent left my hair nice smooth and silky would recommend but not expensive than others
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
This is a pretty effective drug store option for eliminating frizz and smooth the hair via conditioner. It does have a tendency to make oily hair worse, so beware.
Trisha A.
Chennai, Tamilnadu
I have been looking for a conditioner which gives me spa effect and shine and smoothness I found frida conditioner close to that I’m very happy with the purchase.
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?