BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
It works really well for frizzy hair. I always buy it whenever it runs out, and it doesn’t run out often. It’s very affordable and it’s safe for all kinds of hair like color treated and dry/oily hair. It’s the best frizz eas I have used
Jamie T.
Finksburg, MD
I love this! I love all the frizeaze (I spelled that wrong lol ) stuff. It smells AMAZING and it works so good. You don’t need much at all and it keeps the friz down. I was highly satisfied and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
I do not love this product. I am on the market for something of the sort but I find that this doesn't help make my hair and less frizzy or any more straight. It is slightly oily so I do not recommend for people with oily hair.
Jeremy S.
This is a great conditioner. It is affordable and can be found right at walmart, it makes my hair really shiny and smooth.. as well as soft. I would recommend trying this product. Love John Frieda products, this is a good one!
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
I like this product, it doesn’t leave my hair looking very oily or greasy like some products do. I have very thick coarse hair and it distributes good. It’s affordable and easy to find anywhere. I got mine from Walmart!
Marion W.
I used to love this conditioner until they changed some of the ingredients. It used to keep my hair from getting really frizzy but unfortunately I had to switch to a different conditioner recently to deal with my frizz.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Frizz ease is my go to brand for styling products. The smell is amazing!!-!/ and hard to find else where. It last for a good amount of time and I’m pretty sure it is safe for color treated hair. I am very satisfied!
Hailey L.
I have straight hair and use this product to give me some lift while smoothening out my hair. It fights the frizz from the very layered haircut I have and helps embrace the natural straightness of my hair
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
I remember using something like this years ago bye the same manufacturer. It seems a little bit too heavy for my hair and I just waited down it made it look stringy I would personally not use this again
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
This was a decent conditioner. Didn’t weigh my hair down or cause it to feel stringy. It’s an affordable price but I probably won’t repurchase. I don’t find that it helped keep my straight style for any more than a day.
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?