BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ava a.
I love John Frieda products after trying it in the summer and this one helped with the humidity that caused frizz and dryness.
Maria Alicia S.
Doral, Florida
Really like this conditioner. First if smells amazing and second works really well in keeping the humidity out of my hair.
Danna S.
I used the shampoo and conditioner of the dream curls and I totally love it, I'm obsessed with the smell, and the results!
Keshia M.
Great for my hair. I have frizz all day and night. Need to use many products to control it but this one works out great!
july c.
Me encanta este producto tiene un buen precio , es economico y me ayudo mucho mi cabello , para el frizz lo recomiendo
jordan h.
Sudbury , ON
Works great and smells even better. Does everything it promises to do. A little expensive but a little goes along way.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, AR
This is just such a great product. I am always recommending it to people & I am also always getting completed on it !
Amani M.
melbourne
Very conditioning and helped my notty dry frizzy hair it's bear for dry scalp due to it being a heavy conditioner
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
Made my damaged hair much nicer within 2-3 months, I only use it twice a week. I will definitely recommend it.
tara m.
Really love this item as it leaves my hair feeling silky soft and very straight would definitely recommend it
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?