BY JOHN FRIEDA® #92 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bobbie W.
Geary , NB
I absolutely love this line for my super frizzy hair. I still have to use my straightener to smooth it out but the John freida frizz ease has helped my hair so much. It's no longer hard to maintain and keeps my flyaways to a minimum :)
Hollie W.
Romford
Great conditioner to use. Makes my hair feel quite soft once it's been rinsed out. Price value not bad but I prefer to buy it when it is on special offer.
Genesis Michel N.
Miami, Florida
Excelente acondicionador deja el pelo con una excelente suavidad y brillante, lo que facilita el desenredado es ideal para chicas con el pelo lacio.
Yocasta B.
No me gustó mucho, no digo que no sea buen producto talves es mi pelo, pero entonces para mi tipo de pelo no es lo mejor, asi que prefiero otroa
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I like this product although I have had better. But it's available at most places. I find it could be stringer. I would recommend this product
Cindy B.
I have frizzy hair and this product is absolutely wonderful and works great and has a very nice smell it certainly does control of a frizz
Tori H.
Great Sankey, Warrington
This really does what it says on the tin. Nourishes and takes away frizz. A fantastic product for frizzy hair and would highly recommend
Orietta A.
Doral, FL
It very nice product but i use conditioner a lot and this one is very small for me. But is a good one and it makes your hair smooth
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
It is not a product that has worked well for me. I can say that if I controlled the frizz but my hair lost movement and softness
ava a.
I love John Frieda products after trying it in the summer and this one helped with the humidity that caused frizz and dryness.
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?