BY JOHN FRIEDA® #82 in Conditioner

Mends + blocks frizz. Starts blocking frizz in the shower for smooth, easy styling. Formula with Frizz-Mending Complex and silk protein helps seal split ends and restores hair's natural frizz defenses. Safe for color-treated hair. For further... see more...

• Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mafe Z.
I have a frizzy long hair and it gives me headache. I've been using this products and it has tamed the horrible frizz and I've notice my hair more silky. I really recommend it.
Crystal M.
Hamilton, ON
This works so good it takes all your frizz away. After only one use I noticed a huge difference in how soft and healthy my hair felt and looked. I love this product so much
vanessa r.
this is my favorite conditioner, of all time, love the smell, and it gives my hair a silky texture, that lasts me for days, it makes it easier to detangle my hair. And you need a little amount to get the product work really well on long hair
Katrina V.
Mississauga, ON
Amazing conditioner!! Does exactly what it says it does. I have very frizzy hair once I dry it, and then I usually straighten it after. This conditioner makes it so smooth and silky to touch. I am in love with this line 🙏🏻
Cerys Y.
Llansamlet , Swansea
This is my go to conditioner. As my hair is quite damaged it likes to frizz up as I’m drying but I have noticed a big difference since using this conditioner and it lasts up until my next wash. I am very satisfied.
Shannon F.
I have used this before and it was great. I have very thick ringlet hair. This product stopped my hair from frizzing when blow drying it. It's good for your hair. It's a reasonable price and it has helped me out.
Cleia M.
Love JF hair products! This one smells nice and keeps my hair soft and frizz free. They are a little bit more expensive than other products at the drugstore but it works so much better for me than cheaper brands.
Andrea J.
I have thick, straight hair so freeze is always there, specially at summer. I always heard of this brand but never tried it, but thankfully I did! I can control my hair better and it doesn't get greasy with it.
Holly T.
I love a good stay in conditioner and this is certainly a good one although it didn’t get my frizz away completely it did dull down the frizz a bit and my hair is a lot more soft and silkier I would buy this again
channon b.
Love the frizz ease conditioner I don't style my hair I let it dry into curls but the frizz ease conditioner seems to make it turn into ringlets rather than a scruffy mess. One of my favourite products
Yasmine G.
Does it work better than the classic coconut oil?